Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I don't have a Bronco anymore, but I am turning my Jeep into one!:histerica :wacko Hope that doesn't cause me to get kicked out. I am from Michigan way up north. I find this site very informative and lots of good people.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up selling my Bronco to get something a little smaller. The trails I used to run the Bronco was to big for. I bought the Jeep and decided to make it like a Bronco. I am running a 302/C4/dana 20. I am getting ready to put in a hp44 converted to 5 on 5.5 and a 9" rear.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Im a has-been, Jeep convert... they still let me hang out so you should be okay! :thumbup

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was a jeep guy. They are small and fun but you can’t jack them up as high. But you can get through smaller passes have fun….. What year and model do you have?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hello

Most recent pic I have. It is a 90 Saraha. This pic was taken before the axle swap started. Stock axles with 34 tsls. I was reworking the electric fan and the wife wanted to go wheeling, so I tossed in the mechanical one.....well two radiators later (thanks to the wifes encouragement) it was back home, towed most of the way! I have a keeper, she went out and bought me a new radiator to get me back on the road and then she bought me another 3 core that was the first one toasted.

I am switching to a hp44 and a 9" with 35 boggers. Of course I have installed a 4 barrel, a hei distributor, headers, and the metal radiator hoses....Hope the motor is enough to spin the boggers!

This one is a few months before

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Hi my names Mike I was also a Jeep guy:whiteflag but mine had a V-8 and it was a CJ 5 did I mention the V-8 was a 401 :toothless

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice Jeep, UP wheeling rocks, i do quite a bit of hunting up there, welcome

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
I suppose I should chime in, too.

Welcome! They tolerate us ok. What we all have in common is that, even though we have Jeeps, we also love the Broncos. Once you have Bronco in your blood, it doesn't really ever go away.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I went to a jeep from a F-150,it was a great rig.A year later I saw the light and now have my Bronco.Welcome to FSB.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts