Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
i have a 1987 fsb that i want to off road, any hints for a lift

(need to keep cheep, got a u pull it around the corner that i use)

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
we dont offroad here we are an elite Lowrider bronco club and we just talk about it. all our pictures are photo shopped.

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
why on earth are you in the SAS forum- and asking that quesiton?
if i had a cyber 2x4- your ass would be in the hospital right now...
ace

·
Registered
319 Posts
WheelinElvis said:
ace
its a good thing too, from the way your mouth goes off, it doesnt seem like u would be too far behind, not saying I would do it, but i can gaurantee it would happen

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
oh my god! are you frikin serious dude?
have you not read all the other noob posts- and seen how many people burn them? its a right of passage.
ace

·
Administrator
2012 Jeep JKU
22,859 Posts
WheelinElvis said:
oh my god! are you frikin serious dude?
have you not read all the other noob posts- and seen how many people burn them? its a right of passage.
ace
kinda of like hazing...only the strong survive.:rockon

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
or the marine gauntlet...except i hear they outlawed that cus some of them didnt make it out the other end...
ace

·
Dead Horse
5,933 Posts
WheelinElvis said:
ace
you should watch your mouth
if you notice, the guy has ONE post
hes probally not used to a forum
someone already handled this by showing him the right thread
so he doesent need your input :twak

nice way to scare off new members :wacko

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
yeah- i do see how i mightve OVER sarcasmed the guy. my bad bro- i opened my mouth a bit too soon.
the queif has been schooling me on why i should go by the bambi code "if you have nothing good to say- dont say anything at all"...
ace

·
Registered
319 Posts
WheelinElvis said:
yeah- i do see how i mightve OVER sarcasmed the guy. my bad bro- i opened my mouth a bit too soon.
the queif has been schooling me on why i should go by the bambi code "if you have nothing good to say- dont say anything at all"...
ace
haha, dont worry we have an agreement now

everyone just needs to be nice to the noobs!!!!!

someone please delete this thread, totally pointless and rather annoying

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey now, im not lookin to get burnt, but u guys did give me something to laugh at. now, what about that lift, and when i do, i might just go look for WheelinElvis and teach him how to load the cyber 2x4 program (you can get it on broncograveyard.com for $24.99)

·
Registered
319 Posts
please delete this thread, or i will be uploading certain lumber extracts

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,033 Posts
Chriswiththe87 said:
hey now, im not lookin to get burnt, but u guys did give me something to laugh at. now, what about that lift, and when i do, i might just go look for WheelinElvis and teach him how to load the cyber 2x4 program (you can get it on broncograveyard.com for $24.99)
maybe instead of all the burning, if a mod can just relocate this young noob to a more proper section, he might get his Q's answered.

Course then everyone will start saying, "don't waste your money on lifting a TTB, just go SAS/1tons".:cry :doh0715: :banghead :duh

·
Registered
319 Posts
Shadofax said:
maybe instead of all the burning, if a mod can just relocate this young noob to a more proper section, he might get his Q's answered.

Course then everyone will start saying, "don't waste your money on lifting a TTB, just go SAS/1tons".:cry :doh0715: :banghead :duh
we already relocated him, redwagon took care of that earlier today, and as for the rest of your post, i sense some tension there

·
Registered
319 Posts
ok now we can delete this thread, also chrisw/the87 go and introduce yourself, this will help you from getting pounded by members

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
and by the way, i forgot that i was in this forum, i was just reading about the swaps that you guys were doing, one of my goals for my bronco project is to do that as well

·
Administrator
2012 Jeep JKU
22,859 Posts
Chriswiththe87 said:
and by the way, i forgot that i was in this forum, i was just reading about the swaps that you guys were doing, one of my goals for my bronco project is to do that as well
chris...where is rosemont?...and see my response to your other post in the lifts thread.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts