Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend drew is really hanging in there. they got him into a wheel chair the other day for the first time since the accident, all his surgerys went well, we all watched Mr Deeds the other day there, cheer him up a little, his dads been there for him, and friends have been comming in one after another. his spirts are high, and he has some movement in his arms, which is a big plus, but his legs are pretty hopeless, but thanks for your thoughts and prayers, they have certainly helped, and still are. i will keep everyone posted.

Aaron

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
good to hear air. on that note please keep a friend of mine and his family in your thoughts and prayers, he was killed in a car accident saturday night. hit another car while he was doin 100+, he was going way to fast i know, but still keep him in your thoughts and prayers

wes

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will, good luck to you and there famlies and friends...this has not been a good year for too many people. time to change things!

air

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
have another request from you guys. another guy that i knew and graduated with last year was killed in a motorcycle accident today. an 18 wheeler ran him over and he was killed instantly. it was the driver of the 18 wheelers fault. please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
and i add another, a guy that will graduate this year wrecked his mustang today, he is in the hospital with a major concussion and a lot of cuts on his head, he wasnt wearing his belt and went through the windshield, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers also

wes

·
Registered
769 Posts
wow 2003 must be unlucky or somthing. so far 2 of my friends have been killed this year in car accedents and i also saw a 17 year old girl die in june...I hate when people but its mostly kids like my age go through intersections without looking or stoping, i hate when people push the limits of there driving abbilitys and in all it ends in tradgedy cause they were trying to impress a girl/guy or just be a rebel and go fast....

·
Registered
741 Posts
wes 03 said:
have another request from you guys. another guy that i knew and graduated with last year was killed in a motorcycle accident today. an 18 wheeler ran him over and he was killed instantly. it was the driver of the 18 wheelers fault. please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers

wes
you got it man, sorry to hear about your loss.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pray for all of those who either lost a friend or family member, always have haope, tak eit one day at a time, and stay optimistic, always say, thats not me, what will i do to continue on.

good luck to all those of 2003, quite the bad year.

air

·
Registered
769 Posts
dont jsut send your prayers to the alraedy injured or dead, pray for us and everyone else so accdents dont happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts