Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
No TTB housings but I've got a set of radius arms I'll give you for cost of shipping or for free if we can meet somewhere in between.

Edit:
I think JSM84 travels alot between Austin area and Houston area. Maybe I could give them to him when he's up here and he could take them to your neck of the woods. If you don't need them right away.

·
Harmful if swallowed
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I didn't mean radius arms when I posted. Only the left and right axle housings or twin traction beams.

It's kinda tough since people call them by different names sometimes. I'll edit to make it more clear.

EDIT:Won't let me edit the title anymore

·
Harmful if swallowed
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I have about 3 sets laying around. I'll give you a set if you want them. Randy (justshootme84) does travel alot in that area and maybe you could set up a deal with him. We can work something out
If your in Leander my sis lives in Belton, I could make a trip out there and meet up with ya :beer

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sorry, I didn't mean radius arms when I posted. Only the left and right axle housings or twin traction beams.

It's kinda tough since people call them by different names sometimes. I'll edit to make it more clear.

EDIT:Won't let me edit the title anymore
No problem man. Same deal goes for anyone else that wants them. I only keep them in the shed 'cause I can't bring myself to toss perfectly good parts onto a scrap metal heap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts