Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm down here in Houston Texas, and I'm wondering if there is anybody who wanting to meet, talk Broncos, maybe go some place here and hit it off road or in the mud.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Im down in Alvin. There are several broncos down in our area. Mine is under the knife right now but should be done soon. I would like to have a meet up too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I tried joining the Facebook group about a week ago and again today with no response. Even though i live in the houston are, my Facebook shows my location as san Juan P.R. Maybe that's why....

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
I tried joining the Facebook group about a week ago and again today with no response. Even though i live in the houston are, my Facebook shows my location as san Juan P.R. Maybe that's why....
Not sure on the Facebook as I don't do FB. But we are having a M&G this Saturday at 3. You're welcome to come join us. There should be a thread here about that.

Oh and I recently started a HoustonBroncos.net to try and get more local folks together. Hope to see you Saturday. :thumbup

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think we're doing something Saturday but if plans change we'll try to come out. My bronco is still a work in progress so it won't be coming if we do.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts