Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Na, I don't do the facebook, myspace, tweeter or whatever is there. i'm a Ford guy and came across this forum years ago googling up stuff on F150s.

My longer term project is a 1963 Tbird - (i.e. - major body work).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anyone have some manifolds?

Just took them off and ha e a crack in pass. Anyone have one for 351m locally they wwould Be willing to sell? I'm by lake Houston. Local pick u parts don't have any thing older than mid 80s.

Thanks Rob

·
Registered
115 Posts
Looking forward to this weekend.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I dont know how I never saw this thread but I'm near Meyer Park with my 94 Bronco. I got it in March this year and its kinda been non-stop fixing random stuff since and all the meanwhile working on collecting parts and pieces for my 79 d44 sas. I hope to get it done sooner than later (and hopefully)before the TTB steering and suspension completely craps out so for now its a light duty truck.

I am in the Facebook group as some may know but I thought I'd say hello to all those not on the book of faces.

Billy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, I realize this thread is older than Christ, but I figured I'd check in with fellow Houstonians. I'm completely new to the Bronco club but a long time member of various Houston car groups.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Hey guys, I realize this thread is older than Christ, but I figured I'd check in with fellow Houstonians. I'm completely new to the Bronco club but a long time member of various Houston car groups.
Welcome Coop. If you do FB look us up on Ford Broncos of Houston Tx. :goodfinge

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm in Sugar Land and also new to the Bronco scene. Look forward to meeting some of you guys and checking out your Broncs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I finally got my Facebook set. I guess i got to get with the times. I did put in a request to join the Houston Bronco forum on Monday, but no response yet. I picked up a 2nd Bronco for father daughter project, but my daughter decided over the summer she wants mom's car. Great for me as I plan to build it for my self. Its a 82 XLT with original paint and factory roll bar. 351W is beyond repair. Plan to keep it in the Windsor family as i plan to make it my daily driver.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I finally got my Facebook set. I guess i got to get with the times. I did put in a request to join the Houston Bronco forum on Monday, but no response yet. I picked up a 2nd Bronco for father daughter project, but my daughter decided over the summer she wants mom's car. Great for me as I plan to build it for my self. Its a 82 XLT with original paint and factory roll bar. 351W is beyond repair. Plan to keep it in the Windsor family as i plan to make it my daily driver.

Thanks,
Rob
Rob welcome. Did you join the Ford Broncos of Houston FB page??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Mark,

I did ask to join on Monday, but not response. I just went back and tried to re-join again. Since finishing the '81 for my son back in May of last year, we have yet to get any mud and try out the 4wd. Reluctant to just go out by ourselves to find a mud hole and get in a predicament :)

Thanks,
Rob

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Hi Mark,

I did ask to join on Monday, but not response. I just went back and tried to re-join again. Since finishing the '81 for my son back in May of last year, we have yet to get any mud and try out the 4wd. Reluctant to just go out by ourselves to find a mud hole and get in a predicament :)

Thanks,
Rob
Rob I just approved you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is there anyone with a trailer that they would be willing to lend or help me haul my bronco moving here soon and trying to move it from SE Houston to Sugar Land. Any help would be appreciated. Please let me know if y'all could help.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Is anybody familiar with Shorty's Off-Road Oasis? From what little I can find, they supposedly have 450 acres of mud and trails. They are near me, but I haven't had an opportunity to check them out.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts