Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo,
Went through these FAQs @ https://www.fullsizebronco.com/help/faq/#find_conversations
but no info;
" How To Find Conversations (Private Messages) »
From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “conversations”.
"

In my Conversations listing I tried to delete some using "Selected" and "Filters" and & bottom, in black HORIZONTAL bar, "Select All & Choose Action".

Also, are limitations on number of Conversations?
Al

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,633 Posts
When a super-duper Mod has to ask the admin how to deleted PMs, I mean, con-ver-sa-tions......

What does that say about the website? 🤔🙄

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
I figured it out @miesk5 It is just one more terminology change that we must get used to....

First go to your avatar at the top and go the conversations tab like you did...

Second, select which posts you want to "delete" by selecting the tiny little box

Next you go to the bottom bar and select "Leave Conversation"

Next you hit the " Go " button to finish the action desired. This is probably the step you didn't do from your description above.

Once you hit the " Go " button your conversations will disappear. You will be given a pop up dialogue box asking you want to block future conversations with that sender.

Click save and you are all done....

It is just confusing because the terminology change...Deleting is now "Leaving the conversation".....

Hope this helped.

·
Super Moderator
23,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yo klh,
Thanks!
It works!
On my Tablet, after selecting the tiny little box, I smacked Selected that is below my Avatar then hit Go button.

Then finished it off.
Thank you!
😎😎😎😎↘
Yo CDA 455,
At times I'm more super-dopie.😁

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,633 Posts
Hello, Windows 95......

This is supposed to be an updated website?!!!!

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
7,585 Posts
Hello, Windows 95......

No, windows 95 was user friendly. This is more like windows h8, where everything changed overnight without asking & made it difficult to do basic tasks that had been routine the day before. Surprise! Don't you like having to be retrained before you can continue?

·
Super Moderator
23,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, Windows 95......

Yo @CDA 455
"Site UPGRADES" have been occurring in other BRONCO/Ford sites as well with same user issues, but none that I know of have a:
Community Help section,
nor Upgrade FAQ https://www.fullsizebronco.com/help/faq/
nor New Navigation Icons https://www.fullsizebronco.com/threads/update-new-navigation-icons.509466/#post-7259660

Upgrades, Sort of like Song by XXXTentacion;
"Mmm, baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it..."
😎
At least we still have our favorite Big Bronco site.

·
Administrator
1,134 Posts
There will be more site updates and upgrades as we continue to roll out new features on the sites. We'll always be creating tutorials and informative threads to help you guys out.
Let us know what you would like to know and we'll walk you through them.

Lee

·
Super Moderator
23,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There will be more site updates and upgrades as we continue to roll out new features on the sites. We'll always be creating tutorials and informative threads to help you guys out.
Let us know what you would like to know and we'll walk you through them.

Lee
Yo Lee,
Great!
Suggest this tutioral be included in upcoming bunch with attribution to klh95bronco
Al

1 - 9 of 9 Posts