Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know how and if I can list my Bronco for sale here and if so what am I required to do to access that part of the forum as it is locked to me.

I have pm'd the mod and emailed the webmaster but have not received a response after a couple days. Otherwise I wouldn't ask here. I just hope that someone can help. I really need to sell it quickly and I figured there would be no better place than the FSB website!

Thanks,

Kris:thumbup

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,513 Posts
The mods probably won't message you back because this has been covered hundreds of times. Do a little searching. Until you have 75 posts you cannot post/view the for sale sections. This helps to cut down on fraud and dishonest people.

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172621

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I searched a lot but couldn't find the info. Sadly that won't work for me because I don't want to just spam the forums to get status. But I understand the reasoning.

Thanks again for the info.

Kris

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,513 Posts
Thanks, I searched a lot but couldn't find the info. Sadly that won't work for me because I don't want to just spam the forums to get status. But I understand the reasoning.

Thanks again for the info.

Kris
Don't spam the forum, join in. This forum is one of the best on the web. Have a look around, they're is something for everybody.

And think twice before selling your bronco, you will find a ton of threads about people making that mistake. If it needs a lot of work then you will find everything you need to get it road worthy (and more) around here.

Check this thread:

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131287

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't get me wrong I love my Bronco, I just can't afford to keep it nor fix it. I know as soon as its gone I will be so sorry but I have no choice at this point. And I would like to join in but it wouldn't be right because I would just be trying to get to that 75 post mark to be able to make my listing.

Thanks for the encouragement though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.