Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,195 Posts
I thought we paid the highest gas tax out here. Price at Costco was 2.49 for 91 today. And it seems cheap compared to whet we've been paying. Btw, we Californians are stupid. The state raised our taxes again. Then we had a proposition to overturn it, & the governor told us all that we had to pay for repairs somehow (since our already excessive taxes were somehow not being used as they should be) & we voted it down.
California just caught up to PA in 2019... Cali pays .61.20¢ and PA is .58.70¢
Gas-Tax-July-2019-fv-01.png

·
Registered
804 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Just north of Cincinnati it's averaging about $1.55, but it's $1.35 Costco.

The state just raised our gas tax 11 cents a few months ago.:mad:

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,195 Posts
@BroncMom I guess it's one of those races where the lead passes back & forth. I'd rather finish last.
Well at least the one thing that's consistent in that race between all of them is the .18.4¢ federal excise tax on every gallon (no winners there ?).. So in reality take all those numbers on my map, add 18.4 and that's the tax per gallon u and I are paying... So for pa...77.1¢ per gallon... It's ridiculous ?

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Cheap enough that one of the heavy hitter oil & gas folks (I won't name who) is letting go of 2 drillships in the Gulf of Mexico as we speak....I just removed communications off of one and am on the other removing equipment. About to climb up on the mast and get one of our antenna domes off....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
$1.36/gal here but daughter says down south towards GB it's $1.16. Funny though, the Canada/US pipeline costing $8billion just got pushed through. Something is up.

Swamp

·
Registered
804 Posts
$1.35 still the cheapest at Costco/Sam's, however the average street price has dropped another 10¢ to $1.68-$1.69 south of Richmond according to Gas Buddy.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Just north of Cincinnati I got it for $1.06 last week. Looks like it's averaging about $1.50 now.

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,697 Posts
Most places around here are still around $1.99. I think if you go to Costco it's a dime or two lower. I'm assuming people with gas that's a lot cheaper are closer to a refinery, otherwise I have no idea why it costs more here.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts