Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
meet your spouse, ex spouse, baby mama, baby daddy, booty call...whoever makes your heart go bump???

these are always interesting stories. ill start....

i met corey on september 23 2000. on september 18th my friend tells me she has a guy for me to meet and that i have to break up with "S". this was 4 days after i got out of the hospital from "S" showing how much he loved me. so hesitantly i agreed to go on this adventure as my first REAL DATE. my mother and i go shopping sat during the day and do the girl thing...clothes nails hair ect. "D" and her boyfriend mike pick me up at my house in mikes black chevy tracker. not even out of my neighborhood and mike asks "can i see your velvet thong" um...no. we drive to ol' town kissimmee for the classic car show. cant find corey. so we walk and we talk looking for this guy i am suppose to meet when all of a sudden 2 guys one with black hair all over his body and then a red head wearing a wife beater and this nasty pair of khaki pants the he cut off into shorts walk up to us. i ask "D" which one im suppose to meet she tells me the hairy one....um no...i wanted the red head. so i stand their pouting for a few minutes when corey walks up to me and introduces himself. we start walking and he tried talking to me but all that would come out of my mouth was "my name is heather" haha. he bought me a blue mouth glow stick and these little glass cokes that were .25 a bottle. (i still have them) we watched the car show and then decided to go to the hottubs out at disney boardwalk. i get into his car. a chevy impala with holes in the floorboard. he had to start it with a screwdriver because he lost his keys. haha. he goes to the wendys drive through orders a whole bunch of food pulls up to the window turns to me and asks "do you want something" uh i guess not. so then we get to disney and i donbt want to gt into my suit so i sat on the side for the most part. he tried to throw me in by picking me up but yea instead he just took me to another area where we could be alone without all our friends around us. the hot tub we walked to was closed to he got into the swimming pool..in september! and i sat ont he edge with my feet in the water and we just talked and i giggled and whatnot. then its time to go back to "Ds" house so he drives me and "D" goes with her boyfriend. almost to the exit of I-4 he asks what im thinking. i was honest and i told him "i want your car to break down" he replies with "i cant make it break down it will never run again but i can get us lost" so we got lost in a gasstation parking lot and we just sat there and talked until "D" and her man found us. we sent them away to do their thing and he put his feet out the window and his head in my lap and we just talked. it was really cool. finailly make it back to "ds" house where i get a page from this other guy who wanted to be with me and corey gets on the phone with him and calls his a gay golfer and some other things. i walk corey out to his car and we talk some more and he asked for my number and i gave it to him and then he kissed me.

i didnt think he would call at all. i go by that whole get a guys number hesinterested give a guy your number its for his bragging rights. i was in a really bad place in my life at that point and i was ready to end it all. i had been into self mutilation for a while at that point but i was abo0ut to take it to the extreme when my house phone rang on sunday september 24th. and it was him on the other end asking to take me out on another date.

the next saturday he met my mom and my brother and then procedded to get us into a car accident with his "new car" a plymoth sport fury. because the brakes went out when i put an usher CD in the CD player. that was the first night he spent the night at my house....

the rest is history. we have been together ever since.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Mine is way original......

We met at work....

Hey, you go with what you got, right? We've been together 8 years, married for 6 in June.

·
Registered
427 Posts
My wife and I were highschool sweethearts. She started off as my best friends girlfriend and then when that didn't work she turned into my girlfriend.
We started dating in July of '96, got married in October of '99, and had our first baby in November of '02. I wouldn't change a thing. I couldn't have found a better woman to spend the rest of my life with.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
It's kind of funny how i met my X-wife. I was in a club called North Coast Lowriders (NCL) with a bunch of friends....we were like 18. 3 years later i run across her again, we start dating, and 4 years later we were married. Then i realized i had NO CLUE who she was. Then she tried to kill me and that kind of puts a damper on any relationship. She was abusive, emotional, verbal and physical. I have the scars to prove it.

The recent X-fiance. I have camped at a camground for about ten years. I watched this girl grow up from 10 to what she is now 20. I never really thought of her on that "level". She is a different, piercings, tattoos....plus i watched her grow up. One day she says "I've never been on the back of a motorcycle before" and i think "What the hell, hot chic on the back of my bike, what the hell do i care" She was the first girl on this bike, i told myself i would never ruin a motorcycle again by putting a woman on the back, but what the hell, nothing is going to come of this.

Well we ended up going on two rides that day. That night she shows up at my campsite and we start talking, and i have never really had a conversation with her, but she's actually quite mature for a 20 year old. She kissed me that night and i will never forget it.

We started spending more time with each other. This girl was awesome, we started spending more time with each other and we were inseperable. We got engaged and both of us were extremely happy. It continued for another 2 months, and then the bottom fell out. She said she needed to "figure out who she was". The stress of school, trying to make enough money to survive and trying to maintain a relationship was too much for her. Although i wasn't much to maintain, i was happy just knowing she was there.

She left me right about christmas, we tried to talk and be friends, but with the shoulder surgery i had nothing but time to think. She said it was hard for her to, she loved me and missed me. We continued to try to talk, but due to my ignorance, and inability to accept that she really just needed time, that i didn't do anything wrong, we mostly argued about why we weren't together.

The Oxycotin they put me on after my surgery didn't help. I am a naturally depressive person, put me on a narcotic that depresses me to that level, and you start to think "bad things", i had mentioned one of these "bad things" to her and it all went down hill from there.

Our last conversation consisted of her telling me she wanted her space. I've tried to give it to her, but it's hard when your feelings are that strong for someone. She's still driving the car i bought her, and i still do care about her, i keep hoping for this romantic re-union, but fVck, that only happens in movies.

So now i sit here, with the thought that i will never be as happy with anyone as i was with her, we just kind of clicked, and it felt so natural. she didn't make me happy, she made me happier, life didn't seem like such a drain with her in it.

I am told time heals all wounds, but, memories are forever, she won't ever be forgotten, and i will always look upon our time as happy. I live with the regret of the way things played out. I live in fear that i will be alone for the rest of my life. I don't let it conquer my life, but it's still there.

This isn't posted because i wanted advice, i've gotten enough of that, just replying to the thread.

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
First wife was like raising a child. Eleven years was too much.

Second one was like marrying a mother! Dammit! Stop tellin' me what the hell to eat! Four years was too much!

A year and a half of 2-3-4 week TDYs to SW Georgia. Just wanted some company. Met #3. Still around after 26 more years!...:thumbup

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
we met when we were teens, she was a childhood friend of my best friend (at the time) I was in a band with. when I first saw her coming down the road with him one day, I thought it was an ex-gf of mine (from a distance, almost identical). Well, she loves guitar, and well... I'm a guitar player, so... (it was a start right :D)

I no longer speak to the old "best friend", but she and I have been married for almost 2 years now. We broke up a couple of times over the years before we were married, but its been 12 years since our relationship started, and have been together for most of it.

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
armywifey4life said:
there is nothing wrong with what is being asked. the fact that its in a contract to be legal is wrong yea. if it was one way then i would see the not having self respect thing but if it was expected of me i would expect it of him.
Did you read the whole thing???:shocked

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it was my opinion i didnt think i would get jumped on about it. i dont want this thread to go bad fast so i took out what i said...this is suppose to be a happy and whatnot thread.

but to be 100% honest i didnt see it was 4 pages long i god disctracted by work.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,691 Posts
blind date

1 - 20 of 45 Posts