Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,018 Posts
And,

This morning I installed the new Dennis Carpenter sliding window seals. This took all of 15 minutes including taking all the stuff off my kitchen table then putting it back. I've had the seals inside my house for a week or so to allow them to be more flexible. It's been cold here in Las Vegas. I started in opposite corners to allow for the most leverage. First one took 3 minutes. Later today I'll apply the seals to the bottom of the top and prep everything for an easy install tomorrow.

Attachments
Painted the bed rails and installed the seals along the bottom. Ready to install later today. I also removed a puddle of ice.
Attachments
Reinstalled the top then side windows.i still have a number of adjustments to do next week to make it all work but so far so good! BTW... LOTS TONs. Of silicon grease to allow it to all seat...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
25,018 Posts
The top took a while to get all 13 bolts in and there's still a lot of adjustment to do. The side windows took maybe 15 minutes each to install. Next weekend I'll square it up and install the trim.
Attachments
■□■
I have to stop now due to site issues or my internet is causing my screen to hop up and down when adding narrative with pics.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts