Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for a 92 Bronco XLT. How the hell do I get the headlight/turn signal/parking light assembly off???????????? There are two screws at the top.. one kindof wedged between the metal of the fender and the bezel, but I can't get a screwdriver to that one in on the back side of it, becuse the fenders in the way.. what's the deal? The Chilton manual says basically just remove the screws and it'll come off, but it does't. Should I post a video, or am I clear on this one???

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's like 340+ results for Parking Lights in a search, which I did do earlier.. and it's something that cold easily just be explained to me.. I've changed headlights on all of my vehicles... except this one.. and it shouldn't be such a pain.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i too have been wondering this
Having lights out annoys me.. the other lights that I can't figure out how they won't work is the map lights.. dome lights? yes.. they work, map lights? No.. but it could be their switches I suppose as I've checked the voltage and it's fine.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well thanks.. what exactly did you search for to find Frogman's page? Why is he so concerned about my radio presets? LOL

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,741 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
The parking light is pretty easy if I remember correctly. Take the two off the top, and there should be one by the fender and one below where the head light is. All it takes is some looking around. Good luck! I'll go check tomorrow, and confirm this. But good luck!

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,515 Posts
What do you mean "You people?"
Well to be perfectly honest, I meant that as racially as possible! Being this is the internet and all, I know that your a *insert race* person. Hence my "you people" comment. :toothless

1 - 17 of 17 Posts