Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the white bronco under the FSB logo at the top of the page. his rear 1/4 are cut/tappered, is there a tech write up on this? or a piece/part/kit i can order from BGY? im really interested in this look. any leads would be appreciated

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
those are figerglass go-fast fenders

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
If there is a tech write up on something/anything all you have to do is go look in the tech write up section for it. search is a use full tool try it some time.:thumbup

but like he said above they are fiberglass.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If there is a tech write up on something/anything all you have to do is go look in the tech write up section for it. search is a use full tool try it some time.:thumbup

but like he said above they are fiberglass.
i did try the write-up section and the Search feature, but how wwas i suppose to word it for the search engine to understand? read the title, i barely knew how to choose a topic for anyone to know what i was talking about from the title alone. but anyhow, thanks for all the leads and info everyone. im considering this but afraid of hitting the 2nd layer of metal under the 1/4. didnt know the significance of it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts
The search feature don't work very well anyway I typed in most of a title that I knew the name of and still ended up getting everything but the one I wanted. Your better off typing it in on google and letting it search for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts