Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
What garage?? Im building one at my dads property in the spring. Right now i use a reddy heater and point it at what im working on to help take the chill out of the air.

·
Registered
470 Posts
We have about a 50 by 80 shop (estimate) and we have two big industrial propane heaters.

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
Wood stove. The one I have right now is a bit too small and doesn't heat it real well. Then again it's not insulated..... but you can climb up on a ladder and it's noticeably warmer.

Heat rises :toothless

So I'm gonna get two of Home Depot's industrial fans and see if they can't push some of that heat down. In the meantime I dont' notice the cold unless it's below like 25 degrees outside.... I'm just glad to have a place that's well lit with no wind. The wind is a killer

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Will be getting my garage soon!! Closing on the new house Jan 30th :thumbup

...and we will be married on Valantines day :thumbup
---- Debbie ----

So.... she will cum out and warm me up once in awhile :hump

I cant wait, the Bronco will finally have a garage and a place to work on it :rockon
Gona use some of your ideas for heat :thumbup

·
Registered
529 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
We haven't put this in one thread yet.

I'll go take pics of mine in a bit, :brownbag it's cold out there :toothless

How is it that something that's never been talked about before, was started in two threads, 1 minute apart :wacko

Could somebody join both links into one?

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12079

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,769 Posts
Wilbur said:
How do I heat my garage?

I just light my farts :thumbup

He said HEAT the garage............Not blow the fawking place up !!! :twak

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've got a 60K BTU kerosene torpedo heater to warm up my 27'x34' shop then I leave my 12K BTU heater/AC unit on to maintain the temps. Works so far. May have to add in another unit tho when it gets really cold or for this summer once it gets hot out.
Shane

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
38,373 Posts
[Hank Hill] Propane and Propane products! [/Hank Hill]

Mr. Heater burner on top of a Propane tank works real nice in my single car garage... but in a bigger garage, I'd go for the BTU Burner!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts