Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
My Ass Is A...
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to show how you represent FSB - It's for fun - No Arguing or whining.

Attachments

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
I have the got rocks hoodie, wear it more than my RMFTC hoodie

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Damn Moose...you've caught me in a bad spot here. :doh0715:I have a couple of FSB stickers on hand, but the minute I put them on my Bronco, my wifey would plaster it with those "my kids an honor student" stickers. She's been after me forever about putting those things on my truck. I tell her I don't do "Stickers" on vehicles. So I'm kinda in a jam.

Good to see ya postin'!:thumbup

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
i beat people up till they promise to visit the site. I Also stick a bunch of those FSB flyers on there truck when i see them. although i dont have anymore i need to find them again.

oh yeah and my uber cool fsb sticker

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
I don't do the stickers thing (unless it's something I beat the piss out of), and I don't have a shirt. I need to get one...

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Got an FSB sticker

AND. I have the elusive WEST COAST FSB STICKER. But thats cause i bought the truck from teh guy that was supposed to make em.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts

·
Registered
1991 351W E4OD
866 Posts
Don't know if you can see it too good with the mud but it's on the fender next to the 'Bronco' emblem. I got one on each side.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,353 Posts
Since I dont actualy have an FSB I just link to here on other forums when the topic has already been covered.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts