Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
When the TSA says it to me it's typically something along the lines of, "Read da sahn! READ DA SAHN! Yo papa. Yo papa. YO PAPA!"

The worst "welcome to America" gift is dealing with the shitty negro TSA thugs at the local airport. It made me want to hop on the plane and fly straight back to Germany.

Racis'.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,510 Posts
Damn dude, you got issues. I don't think I know of anyone, outside of Glenn Beck, so bent on finding things to complain about in the United States... AND YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE!

Here's a tip for ya: There is a HUGE difference between 2 pills every 4 hours, and 4 pills every 2 hours. You might want to start reading your labels closer.:thumbup

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
When the TSA says it to me it's typically something along the lines of, "Read da sahn! READ DA SAHN! Yo papa. Yo papa. YO PAPA!"

The worst "welcome to America" gift is dealing with the shitty negro TSA thugs at the local airport. It made me want to hop on the plane and fly straight back to Germany.

Racis'.
Which magazine did you quote that from?

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Oh, It sounds like something that would come off a report by Roland Martin, or Geraldo Rivera complaining about the inequalities of "African-Americans" in the U.S. In my opinion, hyphenated Americans, are not Americans at all. I guess saying that even pry's sympathy from the reader that suggests they need the hyphen because America refuses to assimilate them, rather than they assimilating themselves into America.

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
Oh, It sounds like something that would come off a report by Roland Martin, or Geraldo Rivera complaining about the inequalities of "African-Americans" in the U.S. In my opinion, hyphenated Americans, are not Americans at all. I guess saying that even pry's sympathy from the reader that suggests they need the hyphen because America refuses to assimilate them, rather than they assimilating themselves into America.
It's simple, really. Non-hyphenated Americans have jobs, therefore they have no time to meddle in such menial and irrelevant affairs. Anyone who gives a shit about what you call him either has a vagina or too much time on his hands.

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,067 Posts
It's simple, really. Non-hyphenated Americans have jobs, therefore they have no time to meddle in such menial and irrelevant affairs. Anyone who gives a shit about what you call him either has a vagina or too much time on his hands.
I love this. Mind if I quote you to my sig?

·
Registered
2,785 Posts

·
Banned
677 Posts

Racis'.
ain't that the truth
Damn dude, you got issues. I don't think I know of anyone, outside of Glenn Beck, so bent on finding things to complain about in the United States... AND YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE!

Here's a tip for ya: There is a HUGE difference between 2 pills every 4 hours, and 4 pills every 2 hours. You might want to start reading your labels closer.:thumbup
If you don't realize how completely fawked up this country is, you're living with your head in the sand. One doesn't have to look hard.
In my opinion, hyphenated Americans, are not Americans at all. I guess saying that even pry's sympathy from the reader that suggests they need the hyphen because America refuses to assimilate them, rather than they assimilating themselves into America.
^ this
^ this too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts