Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Take off the insturment trim, take out gauge cluster, take off the vents using a Ice pick, theres 4 side tabs for that. Take out the glove box liner, take off the dash pad, Un hook any grounds, take off the the ring around the ignition. Take off the parking brake pull, unbolt the steering wheel bolts, and there are only 2 bolts holding in the dash, make sure you block the wheels, and get a friend to help pull it out..

I took mine apart to paint it and Still dont have it all togethor...

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DBerk.....just say NO! to caffeine...so what you are saying is there are a couple bolts at the end holding it to the cab. Right ? thats all I needed to know thank you

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Umm, I think you have to remove those phillips screws on the topside behind the dash pad to, it's been a while. There are 2 bolts on each side holding the main dash to the cab.

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So theoretically not much holds the actual dash into the cab. besides all the rest of the crap. I am just doing some research on it right now. so thank you for the info and the pictures definitely help

·
Registered
10 Posts

If this helps you can kind of see what comes off
Dang Muddog,, that looks like mine did a few years back. I hope ya "tabbed" and marked where all the connectiong go. I did when I took mine down, but after several washings and sitting in the sun,, all the markings came off or faded. Took me days to figure where all the stuff went.
GOOD LUCK with yours!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Dang Muddog,, that looks like mine did a few years back. I hope ya "tabbed" and marked where all the connectiong go. I did when I took mine down, but after several washings and sitting in the sun,, all the markings came off or faded. Took me days to figure where all the stuff went.
GOOD LUCK with yours!
Didnt mark anything...The Bronco tub went to the scrap yard...

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was just going to say MudDog, mark it for what....So The Scrap Yard can identify what it was before they crush it ?? :histerica So Mud What do you got going now, what is you next beast going to be ?? That was a bad ass looking Rig in your avatar

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I was just going to say MudDog, mark it for what....So The Scrap Yard can identify what it was before they crush it ?? :histerica So Mud What do you got going now, what is you next beast going to be ?? That was a bad ass looking Rig in your avatar
This is a differant Bronco I had...This is the red one..Just the body went to the scrap yard...The frame is going to get a 93 Ranger body..

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v137/MUDDOG4X4/78 Bronco/

The one in my avatar I still have..

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v137/MUDDOG4X4/Ex TTC BRONCO/

& right now Im working on my 75 Bronco...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v137/MUDDOG4X4/75 Bronco/

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ooooo That's cool, damn I have been thinking that is the one you tore down and shredded
well then I apologize for all the crap I gave you for it !
I seriously though you got rid of the blue and white one? My Bad :doh0715:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts