Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of people praise LMC for their catalog and parts. But how good is their products?

I have a 72 Chevy C10 and although LMC puts out a catalog that breaks everything down fairly nice their products flat SUCK. Especially their rubber and trim products which is some of the stuff I see praised here for the Bronco.
DO some people just not know? Or do they have a niche for Bronco stuff and missed the boat on Chevy stuff?

·
Super Moderator
25,822 Posts
LMC is a vg source.
Some WS reviews:

I purchased these items from LMC. They packaged the items very well, so they arrived undamaged. The fitment was good to excellent. I had experienced no problems to date (1 year since they were installed). by Rudster http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57409&highlight=LMC

by Justshootme84
I've purchased several items from LMC Truck for my 84 Bronco over the past few months. Alot of the stuff I get is OEM/Ford Motor Co. still-in-the-factory-box kind of parts, that are discontinued and not available from the local Ford dealership. I'd still be sitting in the garage if it wasn't for these folks!!!

Also, since most WS is shipped folded to fit a box, get it out and in sunlight to help restore it to original shape.
GL

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
When I changed my interior over to all Black I ordered my mat from them, It coveres the entire floor from front to rear cargo area. It is very high quality-

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
I ordered my tailgate weatherstrip from summit which was excellent, but I've had nothing but good experiences with LMC truck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts