Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know in the past i've made some stupid post that no one has laughed at and i've been dogged like i should but i'm gunna give it 1 last shot to tell a good story.
alright today this dude paul wanted me to take my fourwheeler out for a spin with him at this new place called sugar creek trails and i was like yeah the only bad news was that paul didn't have a fourwheeler and had to ride with me( he's a mooch). so we get out to this place and unload my 01 honda rancher on 25' bugs and head off. we start riding these trails that go up this huge hill( memphis is flat so this hill was huge it was about 1000 feet top to bottom). these trails are really steep but i have no problem going up them with him on and at some spots i get him to get off so i can climb real steep inclines (like over 75 degrees) well i can handle this by proper riding technique. well we start climbing this one strech no problem but then we aproach this almost vertical spot and i tell paul to jump off because i cant stop because i'll just slip down the trail and flip if i stop. well paul says no and i yell get off and we are almost at the 20 stretch of almost verical trail. so he doesn't get off and i have to hit it or flip the machine :banghead . well paul realizes whats up and tries to get off and as his 5 8' 200 pound frame struggles off like a beached whale. he shifts all his weight to the back of the wheeler and I'm stugglin to keep momentum and weight balance. well we hit a bump and the front end comes up and up and up then paul falls off but its to late the wheeler is flippin:shocked . one second I'm in the air then i go in slow motion to the ground. the back rack hits and pivits the bike and it starts to fall towards paul but i still have it by the handle bars and foot racks so i throw it towards myself and up over my head. well the wheeler goes over me nad does a roll and gets lodged on a tree while on its side. i get up and i'm like i'm fine :thumbup then i look over and see paul who is fine then i look at the wheeler. i i see i sputter out and die while sidwayz on a tree:cry . well i go over to it yank it right side up and crank that sumbitch right up like nothing happened:rockon . there was no damage to it or me or paul. that was the craziest chit that have ever happened to me and it must have been a blessing of from God

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
wow your friend is a jacka$$

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
I agree that one of you is a jackass, mostly him for pulling that shit, partially you for allowing him to pull that shit. As for 75 degree climbs, I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
two guys riding nuts to butt on a 4 wheeler in a place called sugar creek? sounds like more than just a trip up a steep hill...

·
Registered
647 Posts
had to kinda agree with dub there, sure it wasn't brokeback mountain or something like that? 2 guys out riding a 4-wheeler just ain't the way i swing

·
Registered
542 Posts
:histerica :histerica :histerica
dub said:
two guys riding nuts to butt on a 4 wheeler in a place called sugar creek? sounds like more than just a trip up a steep hill...

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
SpecialK said:
today this dude paul wanted me ... and i was like yeah
so we get out to this place and we start riding ... i have no problem going with him on and at some spots i get him to get off .. well i can handle this by proper riding technique. well we start climbing and he doesn't get off and i have to hit it . . well paul realizes whats up and tries to get off and as his 5 8' 200 pound frame struggles like a beached whale. he shifts all his weight and I'm stugglin to keep momentum and weight balance. then paul falls off ... . i go in slow motion to the ground. ..... i get up and i'm like i'm fine :thumbup then i look over and see paul who is fine ... . well i go over to it yank it and crank that sumbitch right up like nothing happened:rockon . there was no damage to it or me or paul. ..... it must have been a blessing of from God

Yup definitely some gayness there. :goodfinge

·
Registered
319 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Yup definitely some gayness there. :goodfinge
its not gay its special

get it right!!! :thumbup

·
Registered
396 Posts
they were actually ridin on brokeback mountain...

·
Registered
319 Posts
bronc'nBK said:
they were actually ridin on brokeback mountain...
how do ya know?? were you out there watchin' em or sumthin?

·
Registered
5,407 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally Posted by dub
lmfafo... guckinf chet. ahahahhaa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts