Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up until about 3 weeks ago i was driving a 95 montero with buckshots on it, then one faithful afternoon that all changed. it had just snowed so i went out to this field with two of my friends, we had been out there a couple of times and nothing serious out there and i thought i was gunna be a drag. we had been there maybe 10 minutes then all of a sudden the montero just stoped moving. put it reverse nothin. so i called my friend paul who has a 03 Z71 that he just got and he came out there(we had called my friend jason who has an colorado z71 with mud terrians and who could have easily pulled me out but paul wanted to show off his truck so he called jason without telling us and told him not to come). he couldn't pull me out cause he has street tires and they slicked over. so we left the truck over night and were gunna come back in the morning(bad idea:banghead) we come back in the morning and the snow had melted and the montero sank another 6 inches. paul my idiot friend had some stupid ideas and he eventually broke my transfer case adn burned out my engine(he thinks he knows everything about wheelin but he really just sucks at it). three days later we get a buldozer to push me out and realize it totaled. but its all good because now i get i bronco which is my dream truck:rockon .

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
SpecialK said:
paul my idiot friend had some stupid ideas and he eventually broke my transfer case adn burned out my engine(he thinks he knows everything about wheelin but he really just sucks at it).
Call him an idiot if you want, but it was you who let him trash your ride. Now who's the idiot? :wacko

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
this is cool. will you be my friend?

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
So you got pics right

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
I got my bronco with lots of ded presidents....?

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
SpecialK

You shoulda had yer friend with the bulldozer plough it under. I hear Japanese $h!t makes good fertilizer:histerica

Sixlitre

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i wish i had pics but getting pics was the least of my worries at the time. paul is never touching the bronco and he burried his 03 Z71 right the next weekend when he was with his dad and unlike me he new what he was getting into. the bronco is running great and i've shined it all up I'll have to get pics of it soon. i'm gunna try to put 32' firestones on it and put on a brush guard and some pipes but after that who knows whats next.

·
Registered
531 Posts
so seems like its a good thing your friend killed your car (worst SUV ever made by the way) Cause now your rolling with the true men!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts