Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Stayin in a Hotel {Motel}

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is either for the 1st weekend or second weekend of February.....I would like an estimate as to how many are goin? How many are gonna stay at camp? How many are gonna rent a room {rooms}?

For sure this time {God willing} Bronco9235 and I are going on the second trip, not to sure 'bout the first one though.... :shrug

Thanx

Allcruisen :imp :usa {February Run Runner} hehehee

·
College User
2,018 Posts
I should be there, all depends on breakage of first trip. Arrival time, and camping are upo in the air as of now. Either is weekend is good. Should do Southern Ocala if the northern part was done just a week or two ago. Just a thought.

·
College User
2,018 Posts
In the othr thread, jan 30th one, he said he might not make that one but could go in a few weeks.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Well this is just me and I am not shit!!!!!!! But this web site, should bring people together.. To me it seems like everyone has something to do or somewhere to be,This is why Allcruisen posted a reply to see what people would say!!!!!! If i am wrong tell me,I have been on this web site for about 8 months and this I hope will be the first big trip I will be going on with this site, So I would like this to work and lets have fun with life!!

thank you and God Bless

haha

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats right what Bronco9235 is saying..I just wanna be able to meet as many members as possible...

I also was thinking the first or second weekend of February....But wanted an exact date so we can make all the arrangements.....

Thanx in advance, and sorry for any confusion...

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Well bronco9235, this site does bring 'em together...this is at leat the 6th get together the Dixie chapter has had (not including rig working) If ya want to be active...be like mike! Just do it!

Thats great Felix, we've all wanted to meet you and understand your situation on the past rides...I f you wanna put something together in Feb. I'll try my damndest to be there. One thing to think about is a good many of the Dixie chapter is family folk, no offense to anyone but not everyone can just up and haul ass...you may wanna make it toward the middle to end of Feb. to give folks a chance to financialy recoup, and save up a lil gas money...:shrug
Just my .02
Hope to see ya soon Felix

·
Registered
687 Posts
I would deffinetly be in if it were more the middle of Feb. Isn't the second week of febuary Valentine's day?

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your both right, I also am a family man with 3 teenage boys....I was thinking then to leave it for the end of January for those that can make it and the last weekend of February for those that can make that run.....

And thats, that. hehehehehe

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey Allcruisen I am in, and you now I will be there!!!!!!!! I just need a date for work I have to tell them, How did you make out with the poll, I hope good ! Maybe it will all work out, I just hope that EVERYONE WILL SHOW UP...I mean thats far to go with no one there to see , and I have never been there!!!!

HEY EVERYONE PLEASE SHOW UP
AND MAKE THIS WORK

THANK YOU EVERYONE
BRONCO9235

·
College User
2,018 Posts
I understand that, you got a 7 or so hour drive, and you want to have fun. Late Feb I will be there to meet those I haven't yet.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Hey bronco9235, What gives? I'm not trying to be a prick here, but I've driven 5 to 7 hours for these things and have YET to see you there. :wacko ...Like I said not trying to sound like an asshole but you act as if these things keep falling through and to my knowledge, every one we've planned has went down....so I'm confused..:shrug I been where it was just me and Jeremy (we planned to meet alone for scouting) to rides where there were 10 or more of us (8 in Broncos, one from another country)...the bottom line is the trip will happen, if it's only a few so what, not everybody can just tell their boss, wife and family to kiss off while they go play. The people that do show up will have a good time...If you wanna be one of those people, then be there!
Sorry if I sounded rude, but your posts were coming across to me like we planned 15 trips and no-one ever shows. If it's planned it happens, maybe not to the extent we'd hoped sometimes, but the fact of life is we don't always get what we want, as wheelers though, we make do with what we got.
I look forward to wheeling with you and hope you won't take this post personal.
Just trying to get you to understand the Dixie Chapter does make it happen! :rebelflag Go Rebs! :rockon

·
Registered
343 Posts
This is my first big trip you are right, I have went on very small trip with allcruisen and broncobilly96, But anyway I will say this, I am going to take my nose out of this, keep the friends I have, let Allcruisen plan it and I will be there ...........Oh and by the way blaze, I have not been invited to a single one of those trip, That they have went on so you tell me whats going on here !
Thats how I feel about all this ..........I will be there with you all the way Allcruisen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S
Have any extra parts......... :wacko

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,207 Posts
Invited???!??!? Bro like Shane said this will be our fourth or fifth trip...All these get togethers have been posted right here in the Dixie Chapter forum, so if you missed them you must not have bee looking too hard. I'm really not understanding what you're getting so uptight about, everybody is and has been welcome to everything that has ever been planned. If you don't like the way things are done or the level of planning than speak up, or plan a ride yourself. But don't go getting all pissed off and start ranting at people who have only tried to be inclusive of everyone..Especially Shane, who has done a s**tload for this chapter.

bronco9235 said:
This is my first big trip you are right, I have went on very small trip with allcruisen and broncobilly96, But anyway I will say this, I am going to take my nose out of this, keep the friends I have, let Allcruisen plan it and I will be there ...........Oh and by the way blaze, I have not been invited to a single one of those trip, That they have went on so you tell me whats going on here !
Thats how I feel about all this ..........I will be there with you all the way Allcruisen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S
Have any extra parts......... :wacko

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Dude, like I said no hard feelings, but the Dixie chapter is tight! We are by far the most active group on this site, and I guess it's "our" bad to assume everyone knew this...but if it's posted in the Dixie Chapter, it's an invite...we've even had some people from other chapters keep an eye on us and say they wish they could make it cause even they know they are welcome. We've had friends of memeber and even some members drive everything from heeps to rangers with us...so for the record...here forth: EVERYONE is welcome to ride...Dixie Chapter or not. I'm not saying keep your nose out, by all means we value EVERYONES input...Just rest assured if someone is putting together a ride, it'll happen in some form, or the ride orginizer will reschedule for a more appropriate date to insure that it happens. So if you plan to be there, you won't be alone :thumbup
Like I said I drive along way for these things so I completely understand the drive issue. As said before, I look forward to wheelin with you and hope theres no hard feelings, I just wanted you to realize, alot of people put alot of effort into these things and it just kinda sounded like you thought they always failed, when in accuality, they work well and we have a ball...thats prolly why we gety together more than most! :beer
See ya at the end of the month brutha! :beer

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
There's not really an "invitation"... it's more of "hey--we're gonna be at ______ on this date, who all is gonna be there? Just like this thread is. Although, I can understand some of your confusion since 3 or 4 of the meets have been in the Atlanta area...

But there's been 3 or 4 down in Fl too...

The 1st annual thingy last July that Blaze and Jeremy planned. (ocala)
Nathaniel planned one about a month later (ocala, again)
The "Mudtoberfest" thingy
and i'm sure there's been more

You don't have to RSVP, dude :slap

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Blaze, I dont think 9235 means anything bad. Once you meet the man, you ll see watt I mean...

We have been stood up B4, not by anyone on this site. That is why he is afraid of drivin up and noone showing....

Its only abouts 3-4 hours for us. We just wanna be able to get there and meet some members and also have a nice trail to ride. Dont forget the last time we went out we all got "Tresspassing Warnings"....

From my own opinion, Billy {9235} is a cool guy to hang out with and he will push his truck. {And Mine}..

Billy...I have an extra fan clutch in case, some other misc. parts I am gonna take along just in case....So we should be fine...

February 27th is a Friday..So I figure we can go up February the 28th in the morning or the 27th, Stay at the campsite and Trailride the 28th which is Saturday and then drive back home...{Fingers crossed}

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
sh!t...all 3 of us posted at the same time :lolup Buddy's gonna be like :shocked
Yea, sorry for that PLEASE understand dude, none of us mean any hard feelings, it's just those people who put alot of effort into these things are speaking out...it realy did sound like a slam on the planners for being unorginized or against other members who cant always make it...take Felix for example...I KNOW he's wanted to go but for reasons beyond his controll he couldn't and we sympithize with these...hopefully this go around we all get to meet "pimp master light" and his amazing "UFO". It's all good, we just want you to understand you ARE welcome, and WE'LL be there! With bells on...ok Jeremy will have the bells on...:toothless

*EDIT* We posted together Felix and I'm trying my damndest to convey "NO HARD FEELINGS" I understand being stood up I just want him to rest assured, we're not that bunch, and realize some members would take offense to being lumped in that group. I do understand his frustration...I don't have much of a place to wheel either. As far as fixing stuff we are prolly gonna have a few Clay County members along and it's their home turf so worse comes to worse we could do repairs with their local knowledge and parts. Checkout their website. www.claycounty4x4.com
It's all good in da south! :rebelflag

1 - 20 of 39 Posts