Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a guy wanting to buy my stock wheels and doesnt want to pay the 240 dollar a piece ebay price, he wants to buy mine but how much do i sell them to him for? whats fair?

Thanks

Joey

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
hey, new from a storage facility out in who-knows-where they're 440 a piece. I think half that is fair.

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
da94broncodude said:
have a guy wanting to buy my stock wheels and doesnt want to pay the 240 dollar a piece ebay price
I don't know of any Bronco/truck rims that are $240 a pice anywhere. Do you mean $240 for the set of four? Are these the stock steelies or 10 hole aluminum? I wouldn't pay any more than $150 for a set of four and even then they better be in perfect shape.

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
i paid, i think, 65 for my stockers. they had crap mismatched tires... and i had to pick them up... but im happy with them...
ace

·
Registered
91 Posts
A paid $25 with a stock steel with a 31x10.50 on it. The wheel has some rust spots (gotta clean and paint it) and the rubber has only about 30% tread left, but since it's a spare, neither one matters much.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I bought 4 beautiful 10 hole aluminum wheels on ebay for $225

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I have seen the Alcoa rims (aluminum holed factory wheels) sell anywhere from $400-$500 a set without tires... then I have also seen the same wheels with tires sell for $500.... I depends on the condition of the rims, if they have tires and if there are tires, the condition of the tires too...

The single Alcoa rims on eBay usualy sell for about $75.00 per rim, in very good condition, with no tire.

·
Back in TEXAS
1,967 Posts
I got a stock steel from a F150 for $5 at a u pull it here. Still need another 10 hole alum with rivets but know of a yard locally that claims to have 7 ranging from $65 to $80. I only pcked up the steel for a spare and right now its part of the regular rotation, the other mismatched is my spare.

It depends on which style stock wheel they are. My guess on price based on FL costs andthe fact that you are not a business and have the luxury of waiting for someon to meet your costs.

Stock steel for hubcaps $5 each -- good tarp weights
Painted Steel Wagon Wheel $15-20 each
Chrome Steel Wagon Wheel $25-30 each
Alum 10 w/rivets $50-70 each -- my personal favorite
Alum 10 wo/rivets $60-70 each -- IIRC the hardest to find

These prices are without rubber or center caps and can increase/decrease based on condition of the wheel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts