Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may know, i took teh grill guard off that came from the PO. I have no clue what its worth or anything, so whats a good round about number.

Also, does the F150 have the same front bumper, im pretty sure it does, but i just want to make sure.

thanks.
Here it is, the tops of hte lights have a fair amount of surface rust on them, but there is very little rust on the whole bar.Id sell with the lights, but no mounting bolts, you just drill 4 holes in the bumper and it goes on.

so how much would it be worth

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
broncos&bombs said:
used with rust and no bolts included....... id pay at most 100$.

Actually, i can include the top bolts (the heavy duty ones) because my new lights dont need them

and the guard has no rust, just the lights.

what about then?

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
broncos&bombs said:
about 110-120$ is the guard bent anywhere? dented? ect? i bought mine from summit for about 160$. its a grill guard not the full bruch guard.

ok cool. Thanks for the info. I gotta check, but i think it is dent free.

·
Banned
238 Posts
im interested. i really only want the grill guard part i dont like the headlight wrap arounds just the middle part. i have been lookin for one of these grill guards. wanna sell/trade it?

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tucker1251 said:
im interested. i really only want the grill guard part i dont like the headlight wrap arounds just the middle part. i have been lookin for one of these grill guards. wanna sell/trade it?

possibly, PM me and we'll work something out, ill be posting in the for sale soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts