Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
As long as he is doing GOOD for America a few dollars more or less doesn't really matter. Remember we could be paying WAY more for things if the "Skank" won and America would be doing Far Worse.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It’s also interesting to note that you haven’t posted a single thing but your dim witted political views.

Why don’t you take a hike and go join the CNN blog or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
LOL. I am fascinated by the consternation facts cause among among others. It would appear that someone took the time to find my opinions on Broncos before commenting on facts I have posted. Perhaps I misunderstood the purpose of this forum, and if I did the monitors can so inform me.

Oh, and you calling my views dim witted is really funny.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Wrong again moron. Just checked to see who you were on here and to try and get some frame of reference after the back and forth.

Anyway, moron’s a lot more fun to say and I think more appropriate that dd2 whatever your user name is.

The OP asked about your tax return, not your opinion of people. You went down the path of throwing mud at business owners. I threw it back.

Hugs and kisses.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Here’s one of the things I do to reward the great team of people that work with me - this all comes out of profits, profits are what’s left after everything else, when the government takes less, I get to spend more.

I cook up monthly cookouts to keep morale up and build teamwork.

Cheers!

·
Bronco Snob
1,923 Posts
Yeah right.. and I bet you charge your employees for that don't you?!!?...or your spending money on making them fat by feeding them animal flesh when you could be providing more benefits and healthcare for your employees.?!!:smilie_slap:smilie_slap?...you BIG GREEDY BUSINESS OWNER!!

·
Premium Member
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
So here was the prior to Trump tax rates and share paid out by income level. Seams like Trump cuts were a mixed bag, go figure. Which were better 2015 levels or current ones?

·
Premium Member
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Seams at least fairish imo. I wonder when we will get the 2018 numbers for compairison. However, they skewed the results for the poor, they only counted income sheets WITH tax liabilty, so their actual tax rate is nowhere near 4.9%, it is likely closer to .9% as 44% of Americans pay zero income tax. Literally they only count a few of those returns and call it 4.9%, pretty shady way to count if you ask me. Trump cuts helped me a lot, but I'm wondering if they are less fair as a whole. And since they are temporary to me but not the rich, were they good for the long term health of the country? I guess yet to be seen.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Tax System Explained in Beer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
It actually helped, it wasn't a huge amount but did help.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts