·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Is that the factory spoiler?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not sure if its stock... i got the truck a week or 2 ago, last owner didnt say anything about the fin. I took it off because i thought it looked stupid (black fin, white/brown truck)... o i was just hoping i could maybe sell it then take the money to the junk yard and get something else for the truck.

I didnt know these came stock with spoilers. (im going to google some pictures right now)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm i googled it... found nothing. so im not sure if its factory stock or aftermarket... If it is stock..you'd think they'd use a white one, not a black one.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
We were just having a discussion about these in another thread..Thats why I asked.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
What in the hell was the PO thinking??

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
I think Lund makes, either that one, or one similar. I'm not 100% sure, but I think TTBlows has one on his, but it's the same color of his top.

I have no idea why I just told you that.

Anyways, if it was me, and I wanted to get rid of it, I wouldnt ask for more than $10. Especially since it came with the bko.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ill admit that it looks good when it matches the color of the truck, i think i might keep it around if i cant sell it... I plan on painting my bronco black...so it would look ok that way.... hey slim.. do you have a closer shot of it?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again slim, those are great shots, and the spoiler looks a whole lot better when it matches the shells color.

Is that a stock paint job...or did you have it painted? I like that blue.

·
I ♥ TTB
4,250 Posts
Probably sell it to a mexican for $75.95 J/K :beer

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
$20 or $10+shipping...

If it were me... I'd burn it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts