Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I miss having this place and the people here as a part of my life. Hope to be back more and more as time goes by. Hope everyone is doing great or at least surviving. Im sure I missed a lot since I disappeared. As far as the turd goes i'm too broke, financially, to offroad anytime soon but who knows.. I miss being a pic-whore and making stuff.. I might have to search for that "If I Ever Go Crazy" thread and start hacking away at the bronco..

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back i havent really seen you around. I have become one of the pic whores around here lately.
The life of a pic-whore can be fun.. It makes you do things you normally wouldnt which can be a good thing.

Sup, Raf?
Lots and nothing at the same time. Just needed some more positive things in my life and the bronco seemed to bring out something in me that I miss.

·
Administrator
22,848 Posts
HOLY Chit, I heard you had joined a tribe of pygmies and had given up on the American way of life? or something to that sort.

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome back but why did you drop out.....?
Work was insane at the time. I was working a crazy amount of hours and I decided to back off of the Bronco stuff and focus on getting my finances in order so that I could buy a house. I figured everything here was going well and I knew that If I stayed I would just get so antsy watching others play that Id end up straying from my goals at the time. I got my finances in order. The house hunt which had already been underway got super crazy at the moment I could actually start placing offers. Locally there had been nothing in my price range and every place I did see either had 5+ people bidding on it or it was priced low in order to get many people to raise the price. It was a very stressful time. I was ready to give up and my realtor told me there was a corner house in the same area as my parents. She knew I wasnt a fan of corner houses because of the extra unusable front yard and smaller back yards. She also didnt think it had the access I needed to hide my Bronco. It was a foreclosed house 4 streets away from my folks and 4 houses away from my sister. It felt right although it needed a ton of work and was a bit more than I was looking to get into. We submitted our offer and were told that they had already accepted an offer earlier in the day. In my digging I found that I could submit an offer through their website and the house status had not been updated. We submitted our offer again through there just in case the other guy backed out. We matched his #$. The guy couldnt meet their close-by date and I could because I had all my $#!+ together. They asked for 5k more and knowing that I could never get this lucky again I said yes. I worked on it for 2 months before I moved in. Everything was going great. I was working like crazy both at home and at work. I figured a couple more months and Ill have a room or two rented out and everything will be normal again.. I show up to work one day in April and we get the "Im closing the business" talk.. Shit just came crumbling down. That was about 17 months ago.. To say that I've gone through some shit since then would be an understatement but I wont go into it here. Maybe when Im drunk at camp after a good night run.
HOLY Chit, I heard you had joined a tribe of pygmies and had given up on the American way of life? or something to that sort.
The chief wouldn't take me because I kept disrespecting the women by staring at their massively long teets.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Raf, go away till you learn to use the Enter button......

J/k.....

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Raf, go away till you learn to use the Enter button......
7/10
It's a nice try but we have had sentences longer than that paragraph posted over the past year.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I will try harder for the next person.. Thats all I could muster for Raf..

:tinfoil

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
You'll have to so a SAS and need at the least ten inches of lift and cut fenders. TTB would break from those tires.

Welcome back.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Welcome back Raf.

Now please go and fix all the pics and links on your damn site.:twak

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Keep the faith Brother......it'll get better, you just got to believe it will....:beer

·
huh
7,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks.

Now please go and fix all the pics and links on your damn site.:twak
on Bronkzilla.com all the misc pics are there but for some reason they are not allowing me to have the open folders like I had before. Ill dig around for an answer but I am sans-interwebs at home so it might take a while. If the linked pictures are missing from threads just point me towards them and ill update the links. I had a lot on my old fourdoorbronco.com site and they got messed up when i moved them to my personal site.

Glad your still alive RAF, now go and do something with that Bronco bug you seemed to have found as you say brotha.
I put some blue cut lines on the bronco last night.. :histerica crazy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts