Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
Change that 4 into a 2 and then it's a decent deal. Otherwise it better come with a two thousand dollar rebate.

In cash.

Placed in the glove box.

In small, unmarked bills......

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I kinda thought that since it is the anniversary edition that one day it would be worth something as a collectors item b IDK. I have seen the post about the one that was detailed out and was on Ebay for a while at some crazy price.

Does anyone know how many were made?? Was there anything really special about them other than a cool color and emblem package?

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
The PRND21 is easily fixed, underneath the black plastic column shroudd there's a cable that should wrap around from underneath attached with a thin wire loop on a "screw" for adjustment, it's spring loaded.......hopefully nothing is broken inside.....:banghead

Price seems a bit high too me, but....................Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is it not......lol lol

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
I think the instrument cluster was replaced with a different one as the only way that shift indicator is like that is if the screw holding it in place on that side was left out.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If it truly only had 40,000 miles I would say the price is worth it. But I would suspect it is actually 140,000. I hate it when they try and advertise the "displayed" mileage as the actual miles.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
Well I kinda thought that since it is the anniversary edition that one day it would be worth something as a collectors item b IDK. I have seen the post about the one that was detailed out and was on Ebay for a while at some crazy price.

Does anyone know how many were made?? Was there anything really special about them other than a cool color and emblem package?
If you want a potential 'collector' Ford, I'd go with a '57 Ranchero, a '63 Falcon convertible.....or a GT-40..........

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL! Good call RickyB. I guess I should just not expect an "anniversary edition" to be anything other than a sales strategy. I thought maybe if there were only so many and they were serial numbered or something, than it might be worth looking at.

·
Registered
211 Posts
That would be about the correct price for that SA around here. But around here is arse deep in road salt. So the only way to find one like that here is to truck it in from somewhere else.

·
Registered
130 Posts
it could also be 243,xxx miles cause that mileage only reads up to 99,999 so whenever its driven 100,000 its starts over again...

plus i wouldn't buy anything from a used car dealer everything is overpriced, and everything seems to be in perfect condition till you drive it off the lot,, better off buying from a private seller

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A
4,658 Posts
it could also be 243,xxx miles cause that mileage only reads up to 99,999 so whenever its driven 100,000 its starts over again...

plus i wouldn't buy anything from a used car dealer everything is overpriced, and everything seems to be in perfect condition till you drive it off the lot,, better off buying from a private seller

Yup. And the best reason is that these cheapo dealers don't know squat about our trucks and do $hit half-assed....if at all. And the second reason is that you DO NOT want to give the State of California any more money (re: sales tax on a $5,000.00 purchase). Cuz I for one want to see California go bankrupt and start from scratch. Giving them money just encourages them to spend it on more useless crap.........:toothless

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
WOW did you look close to that cluster !! Screws on Tach are rusted like it came out of a bone yard !!!!

Maybe a re spray bythose photos.................

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was worried about it being at a used car lot. They just put a TON of armor all on it and buffed the paint job out. I wonder what the drive train and engine look like.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Much better off from a private party or something. Might be a little more work involved, but that's half the fun in getting a Bronco IMO.

I like that 10,500 one, "NO LOWBALLERS" What the hell is that guy thinking? I'm gonna list mine for 50 g's, or trade for a 2010 F-350 4x4 Diesel.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts