Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, just like the title says.. If someone came to you and offered you a trade or cash sale for your truck, what would it have to be to accept?

IDK if I could part with her, its just one of those things. I've bought fixed and sold cars for a little bit. Had my projects and had my "investments" but this one is different.

Care to share?

:popc1:

·
Custom User Title
1,322 Posts
I thought about this the other day.. My Bronco gets driven less and less these days and if someone came along with 5k I'd probably let it go. Don't think it's too likely so it's gonna keep sitting for now.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Depends who's asking. :toothless

Also, depends on whether they would want it as-is, or returned to factory equipment.

Also also, depends how much I need for tuition this semester. :cry

·
Registered
224 Posts
Mine's actually for sale for $2,500... Need it gone before i head off to basic..

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
77 250...I'll be buried in, plain and simple. Waaaaay too much sentimental value

96 350...again way too much sentimental value, family heirloom. I helped my dad check the boxes and figure out what he wanted with that truck when he was ordering it. Still remember the day we picked it up, May 13th 1996.

79 Bronco...Grundy has it insured for 6k full replacement, but I'd probably let it go for 3k.

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Enough to go buy another w/ everything I have/want on this one. hehe

I would have to get a minimum of $5K. Even then I don't know if I could let it go.

Now if it stood between my family and our needs then it would be gone quick.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
$45,000. That's how much I would need to buy a new 4x4 diesel pick-up. I've put $25,000 (purchase and upgrades) into the bronco and will probably put another $5000 in before it's right where I want it. But that's still way cheaper than an equivalent new 4x4. My goal is to have it done by the time I retire. Then start a mini-excavating business by pulling a 8x14 dump trailer and BX22 Kubota tractor (with front-end loader and backhoe) around. :)

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
At the moment it would take $10k. It's a couple grand more than I have into it.But I don't want to sell it so I'd have to ask too much for it. :goodfinge

However, I will give someone a killer deal on an 06 F150. :haha

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
15k. Reason: They don't make em anymore, and I nearly have that in it.

·
Mud God - R.I.P.
5,788 Posts
Sell? I only have 4 Broncos,7 Fords total,Not near enough.
Still looking to buy more

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Never? If I had too...

Does 10million sound too little? :D

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I just posted up that I was parting out my bronco, on another webboard.

So Um.. I would realyl just give it to someone in the wheelin community probably. Well after I took a couple things off it.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
I was offered 5 grand a month and half ago maybe and turned it down

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
7,000 for the dodge. Its more than someone would pay but reasonable for what I have into it

1 - 20 of 79 Posts