Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Sorry, but....what a dumbass. A lucky one, for sure!

First he doesn't put the cans on the ground.

THEN he removes the filler nozzle after the fire starts.

Common sense and literacy FTW.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
That would have freaked me out.

Those red boxes that kept popping up was really getting annoying.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
you could see the truck melting. i think it was getting lower and lower on one side

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
i liked the software that was zeroing in on face and tag targets, pretty cool.

this kind of freaks me out too because i used to do that alot getting fuel for mowers back in the day. guess i dodged one. of course, i would have loved to watch the state property burn. :toothless

·
I see Broncos
6,010 Posts
Whats funny is there was an extinguisher right behind the guy. He may have extinguished the fire if he didn't panic flame throw his truck and run away.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
i liked the software that was zeroing in on face and tag targets, pretty cool.

this kind of freaks me out too because i used to do that alot getting fuel for mowers back in the day. guess i dodged one. of course, i would have loved to watch the state property burn. :toothless
What did you like about random boxes? What was the point in putting a box around the guy, then his head, then the ground, then....

·
crank trigger
8,150 Posts
i think that is software that is trying to get focus on faces and license plates. which would be pretty cool. at least, that is what it looks like it is trying to do.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
What scares me how how many times I did that years ago before I learned that it could start a fire. :brownbag

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
What scares me how how many times I did that years ago before I learned that it could start a fire. :brownbag
I did that as rescent as 2 years ago, in the back of my Bronco. :brownbag

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
what a dumbass... make that time 17,436 that i've heard not to do this... and when filling up there is usually nothing better to do than read the warnings they have on the pumps... hell i've even learned some spanish from reading the warnings in english and then in spanish... no me' gusta fuego

1 - 20 of 25 Posts