Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Custom User Title
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since you all have seen this a few times now- where does it look like he's got that Jeep strapped from?
Looks to me like they hooked it to the bumper or some point above the axle? So as they pulled the Jeep the front wheel, submerged in mud, stayed put and the rest of the truck went with the tow vehicle?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Since you all have seen this a few times now- where does it look like he's got that Jeep strapped from?
Looks to me like they hooked it to the bumper or some point above the axle? So as they pulled the Jeep the front wheel, submerged in mud, stayed put and the rest of the truck went with the tow vehicle?
You are correct sir-

Probably a fraim rail...I wan't to see what was doin' the tuggin' :rockon

·
Custom User Title
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are correct sir-

Probably a fraim rail...I wan't to see what was doin' the tuggin' :rockon
thanks :beer On another forum guys were trying to tell me their mistake was they had it strapped to the axle.:doh0715:. I'm like nooo the mistake was trying to pull *through* and not *out*. Or they could've tried digging a path before pulling forward.

My favorite part of the vid is when the cameraman @ :22 has the only voice of reason when he's like "You gotta get that dirt out man.." then silence.. then everyone is like "Do it again! Yeah! Go for it! Crank that F'r! Punch it!" :histerica

I bet afterwards the shoveling idea didn't sound too bad anymore :haha

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
thanks :beer On another forum guys were trying to tell me their mistake was they had it strapped to the axle.:doh0715:. I'm like nooo the mistake was trying to pull *through* and not *out*. Or they could've tried digging a path before pulling forward.
Digging should have been their frist plan, then pulling. Looked like none of them wanted to get dirt in their cooter

Seen it before but sucks nonetheless. lol.

Reminds me of this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO1jsO9MrnM
:histerica:histerica
Nice-

I can't find the video, but there is the one with the jeep stuck and they try to yank it out sideways by the rollcage- That one is good too.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
rockford the best part of the video of the red jeep is the very end when the cameraman yells "dude i dont want him to mess his truck up"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts