Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body have any good how to books that i can buy on prepping my surface, and then spraying it? looking to paint my dually pickup myself.
will be doing minor body work to it, prepping it and then spraying it. need info on doing body panels and some fiberglass painting( rear fenders)

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
colinlesser said:
its not hard you shouild be able to figure it out yourself
Colin, you're a dumbass :twak. Hell yeah paint work is hard, if you bother to do it right. There's a lot more to it than just loading up the sprayer and going to town. Actually, I've been looking for a good book on the same subject.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Dave's Bronc 90 said:
Colin, you're a dumbass :twak. Hell yeah paint work is hard, if you bother to do it right. There's a lot more to it than just loading up the sprayer and going to town. Actually, I've been looking for a good book on the same subject.

I used to have a book when i went to a trade school as an afterschool program growing up that had about 40 pages worth of prepping alone. i went for body shop stuff. you might be able to call your local trade school and see what they use and check that out.

and dave the prep work is really not that hard it is time consuming and you have to pay attention to detail. but i agree colin is a dumbass....:goodfinge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts