Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the issue at hand, a buddy of mine has 5 mtrs for my 2door, which is in dire need of tires, here is the problem...5 months ago he destroyed 2, and discount gave him 2 brand new MTR's with Kevlar! So now he has 2 with kevlar and 3 without(old style)...all have the discount tire no questions asked warranty. I hate to do this but i cant stand mismatched tires on a rig. How can i go about "damaging" the other 3 to get all new MTR's?? BTW he is asking $700 for all five with the certificates from discount.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Post up pics and vids of you "damaging" the tires..

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Put the Kevlars in the back, and non Kevlars on the front, non kevlar as spare.

Don't even think of trying to fraud a company out of tires AND money.... Because that is what you would be doing.

It is still a criminal act.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
You could slah em...... but after you fraud a company and go to prison and get assraped can we all laugh at you?
Does it really matter if he gives us permission or not?

·
Registered
81 Posts
People like you are why the costs on products and insurance rates are through the roof. When people start doing things like this, companies are forced to rethink their warrentys, often times removing their lifetime guarantee and ruining it for the rest of us.

Go bust out your wallet and buy 2 new tires, then sell 2 to recoupe some of your costs and keep 1 for your spare.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
No questions asked?

Drive and voice dissatisfaction and demand replacement.

·
shibby
4,828 Posts
Start a high speed police chase and get them to throw out spike strips. You'll enjoy your new tires after you get out of jail.

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
Put them on the truck and wheel it. You will trash one soon enough. Hell Blaze got 2 in one weekend years ago.:doh0715:

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
I thought people who would win FOTM would have better character then that.. Shows there's all kinds everywhere.

·
MARBLE GARGLER!
11,877 Posts
I thought winning FOTM required nothing more than a great Bronco...... What else is required, a great credit rating, morals, ethics, low cholesterol....?

·
penis
3,320 Posts
What else is required, a great credit rating, morals, ethics, low cholesterol....?
I have a great credit rating as long as I use someone else's,
Morals WTF are those
Ethics if she is 18 years old she is ****able how about thoose for ethics
Ehhhhh pretty sure if I get an 18 year old hot chick cholestrol is the lease of my problem.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts