Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent been here in a while. Just been busy busy. The bronco has just been sitting and rusting away since the colorado carnage trip.:cry But i did get to go have some fun and a day off work. Yesterday a buddy had the third annual cobra bbq and cruz. Was a fun day. Here is a short video of a few of my buddys goin at it. I was driving my car. specs on the cars.

Left lane: 03 cobra, VT302 stroker, Kenne Bell 2.2 @ 19lbs 650rwhp

right lave: 04 cobra, stock motor, ported eaton @15lbs and 100shot N2O 685rwhp

chase car/camera car, stock motor, ported eaton @ 13lbs. 500rwhp

now the fun.....:toothless

Enjoy
http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/showmedia.php?id=323746

Rob

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Okay, but not as exciting as 5 minitues of downloading should be. ;)

I would stick a 56 K warning on that too. 22+mb vid.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Wow, that vid was sweet. That guy with 500hp looked like nothing compared to the other two.

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
^^^^Thought so... Not like you were racing them though;)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dave_R said:
Are those times in your sig with 500hp? have you had that thing dynoed? I was running 11s with a little over 400 in my fox. either way cool video! I miss haveing my street killer!

Yeah those times are with about 490whp. The most recent dyno was 500/490 corrected. That puts it about 410 uncorrected actual whp up here. I hope to get back to the track and nail a low 12. And im sure your fox was a lot lighter. My pig weighs 3900 lbs with me in it.:doh0715:

·
Registered
45 Posts
ZOSO said:
Yeah those times are with about 490whp. The most recent dyno was 500/490 corrected. That puts it about 410 uncorrected actual whp up here. I hope to get back to the track and nail a low 12. And im sure your fox was a lot lighter. My pig weighs 3900 lbs with me in it.:doh0715:
I was about to say you should be running 11's but I forgot about the altitude up there.;)

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
MikE2 said:
What would have been really funny is if a cop blew by you and chased them down

that would be awesome....just out of nowhere

just watched it after it dl'ed, wow , i still love listenin to superchargers whine......just makes me tingle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.