Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
park it next to the most ridiculous truck you've ever seen.....

lets see....blocks, mega springs, and blocks for shocks...

full hydro....pinion brake front....and a double CV...

more blocks....more shocks....

·
Bad MoFo
591 Posts
:wacko :wacko

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
It looks like a stiff breeze would blow it over. :toothless

And what's with those driveline angles? Tell me that thing can even drive 55 without shaking itself apart. :twak

·
Chaos is coming!!
515 Posts
I like the exhaust pointing right at the tire in the one picture:wacko

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Doesn't look that bad. With CV's top and bottom the driveline would be smooth at any speed. Looks like he's got plenty of room on the slipjoint too, which would be needed with a driveline angle like that. I do like the axles, and the front springs look heavy enoufgh they should't have any problem with that spacer/block welded on there. Also a good idea to use the drop brackets instead of having the leaf springs arched that much, like I have seen some others do. And the back has the ladderbars to keep the wheel hop down. The hydraulic steering set up looks good too. Only thing I don't like is running one pinion brake on the street...but whatever....hydraulic steering is illegal too.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the Blazer I saw up in Cornelia yesterday,it was leaf sprung,and I'm guess it was a chicks rig,on the front it had bad ass girls drive big ass trucks.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Andy351 said:
how to make a bronco on 40s look small

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

park it next to the most ridiculous truck you've ever seen.....
Not the most rediculous I'v ever seen but it is in the top 50.

·
Bronkin' 'Round!
88 351/AOD/4” ProComp 94 351/E4OD/4” Superlift
2,917 Posts
There's a burban around here like that. Funny thing is there's no t-case or front driveshaft. Just a solid axle and a lift.

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
it looks like a beener wagon on a fancy lift setup... no way in hell id drive that...
ace

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
I can't tell from the pics, is that thing running 44's? Either way, to each his own. You'll never see me in one of those. I'd take the truck on the right any day.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.