Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
step 1

buy a ford superduty truck ( keep in mind, a lot of guys have super duty trucks, but the ones that are not lifted a lot, or have only a mild lift are guys with normal size cocks, you my friend have a small one, so this is where you make yous stand out

step 2

got to have big ass tires. get some 22.5'' semi tires and rims. now you got to lift

step 3

air bags are hot. rip out the feafes make a bunch or tube brackets raising the stock parts, put in big air bags

step 4

better get the mullet looking good, we are almost ready

since you just hacked the shit out of the suspesnion, and it is highly unsafe, you got to distract it from people saying that to you. you want them to think you have a big cawk remember.

get paint graffics that look like vomit. add flames, makes it like likes it going fast

every deisel needs stakes. so get some big ones, and make a lot of black smoke. chicks dig it

step 5

cruise

ebay crap that will kill someone

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
scary suspensions.com, you have a new member

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wish my truck was big enough to run a stock rear bumper AND a 3-tube bumper! :wacko

With that and the mudflaps he pretty much has it where you can't see the stupid ass suspension.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
cheezwarrior said:
I wish my truck was big enough to run a stock rear bumper AND a 3-tube bumper! :wacko
I'm just glad I don't live in a state that requires it... :shocked

·
Registered
918 Posts
truck looks ghey except for those big rig looking chrome stacks....

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I have seen that truck before and have talked to the owner about it a little. The scarriest thing is it runs a quarter mile in the mid 13 IIRC. It has a PSD with some major boost to help it along. I saw it drag race on a video clip on another site probably a year ago too. I'll see if I can find it.

O'h and about the small penis, from the looks of the owner I think that was exactally what he was trying to do with the truck.

·
Snow Bunny
841 Posts
axaviere said:
scary suspensions.com, you have a new member
:stupid
that was the first thing i thought of. thing is, i got a buddy on tht site. his first project cherokee, the one with the orange everything and the trac bar crossing the the the damnit i can't think of the name right now :shrug

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
:wacko What's wrong w/the supsension? JK

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,934 Posts
This pic did it for me... think he's got alignment issue's? :twak

So... what's wrong with freaky paintjobs? :goodfinge
My dicks never recieved a complaint and infact generally gets compliments, so... what's the deal? Somebody jelouse? :shrug

·
Registered
453 Posts
BlackiE said:
The scarriest thing is it runs a quarter mile in the mid 13 IIRC.

That has to haul ass!!! i mean... gay truck... but 13's?!?! :shocked

its got balls... and from this convo thats exactly what he is compensating for. :histerica

·
Registered
392 Posts
4xPepe` said:
This pic did it for me... think he's got alignment issue's? :twak

So... what's wrong with freaky paintjobs? :goodfinge
My dicks never recieved a complaint and infact generally gets compliments, so... what's the deal? Somebody jelouse? :shrug

Thats sound like ownership of someone elses... ---->My dicks

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
I can not believe some people. We live in a world that keeps getting more odd, day to day.

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
I just attended the National Diesel Drags and Pull competition at the Pacific Raceway in Washington on Sept. 19th. It was really cool seeing those trucks run the 1/4 mile in the 13's. One modified truck broke into the 10's at 141 MPH. :rockon

I guess there must be a lot of small peckers out there. :shrug If I'd only known sooner I would have done some research while I was there. :shocked :histerica

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,934 Posts
bronco culture said:
Thats sound like ownership of someone elses... ---->My dicks
Uh... what? :wacko

1 - 20 of 21 Posts