Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well me and the spotter have someitmes had some miscamuniction as far as driving comnads when we are in the comps, so after this weekend i told him next week we are going to our home park(the cliffs) and going to do some easy/moderate wheeling. only kicker is i will be driving, he will be riding passanger, and i will be blindfolded! me and him should get on the same level by the end of the day or my rig will have added a few more dents to it and probably a rollover if all goes bad.
i plan on wheeling first easy, then medium hard trails that guys have issues with and guys do roll on. should make for a hell of an expierience going down those tight trails not being able to see. i am acually kinda worried i wont be abel to brace for impact like i normally do.
i do antipate smashing many a trees, and atleast 1 or 2 flops.
im figuring this should make my spotter really realize how to tell me what he wants the truck to do, as he will have to be telling me what transfer case range, what rpm, when to shift, how much exactly to turn, and keep it all going smooth.
im gonna try to get pics, as i am shure it will be a riot of where we end up at.
should i get pictures of the scared looks of the quads heading down the trail at me and realizing the driver is blindfolded?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Thats awesome. I had a "guest" spotter last weekend, and he sucked ass!! I will never hit hard trails without my good buddy and #1 spotter Andy Crow again. He just might be the best spotter in the whole damn town.:thumbup I don't think I'd have to much trouble blindfolded if he was telling me where to go. Good luck.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
BurnedB said:
well me and the spotter have someitmes had some miscamuniction as far as driving comnads when we are in the comps,
You guys aren't typing to each other are you???

Just kidding.....get some pictures, ought to be interesting.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I'd pay to see that.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bronco Rob said:
You guys aren't typing to each other are you???

Just kidding.....get some pictures, ought to be interesting.
no, we are not :histerica
anyways, a quopte form my spotter on my sig pic.....
" easy, 1st gear, no brake, a little left, keep going down, your good, straighten, your good, your good(endo, and flip)your not good."

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
BurnedB said:
no, we are not :histerica
anyways, a quopte form my spotter on my sig pic.....
" easy, 1st gear, no brake, a little left, keep going down, your good, straighten, your good, your good(endo, and flip)your not good."
:histerica

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I want to be there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts