Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
i think you'll need to convert them to jpeg, then open a superford account and link from there. click the link in my sig to read all about using superford accounts for pic hosting. most pic editing programs will allow you to convert from bmp to jpeg. just open the pic, go to "save as" and change it to jpeg. also, a search would have been helpful, since this has been covered numerous times!:goodfinge

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
btw, the link in my sig goes to the sticky thread in the suggestions, feedback and site help forum titled "how to post pics" funny how your thread and that one share a title, ain't it? :goodfinge

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help

Yeah I suppose I should have done a search. New to the whole club scene so it's all a learning process for me. I have a superford account and will look into posting pics there and linking as you suggested. Thanks again for your help.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
no problem. like i said, i'm not trying to be an arse, but these kinda questions do get irritating after seeing them alot. most anything you would want to know is posted here, it just may be difficult to find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts