Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

I did it switched from K5's to a Bronco..Wife got me an 85 for christmas said she was tired of getting mud all over herself in my Blazer... I didn't bother to asker what she thought I was gonna use the Bronco for....ehhh well she'll learn :beer ....

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
Welcome to FSB
1. post pics
2. vote for top 4x4 sites
3. vote for FOTM
4. SEARCH
5. dont post questions in the Tech write up forum:thumbup

Im working on a Blazer to make some mean money for my bronk. Im shooting for about a 350% profit or better so thats cool

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
81Bronk36 said:
Welcome to FSB

Im working on a Blazer to make some mean money for my bronk. Im shooting for about a 350% profit or better so thats cool

The K5 I just sold I made killer money on..paid $500 for it found some 36" swampers and the Bone Yard for $35 each the 6" lift kit out of the same K5 as the tires was free as long as I pulled it or $100 if they did... drove the truck for 8mos sold it to buy my bronc for $3200

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
Gunner69 said:
The K5 I just sold I made killer money on..paid $500 for it found some 36" swampers and the Bone Yard for $35 each the 6" lift kit out of the same K5 as the tires was free as long as I pulled it or $100 if they did... drove the truck for 8mos sold it to buy my bronc for $3200
Thats awsome. This one should catch 3500, but around here people to carry that kinda scratch around usually, so Im gonna have to settle for 2500 if im lucky.

Actually it sold for 3500 about a year and a half ago, with problems, now its got 2 more. All easy stuff though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually woke up while it was still daylight

So with that said I managed to get some pics of the new FSB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts