Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, my name is mike and im from the houston area. i picked up an 83 bronco not too long ago and was looking for information when i stumbled across this forum, so here i am! looking forward to talking and wheeling with yall. :beer

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

The best information can be found using the "search tool" up above just under "Top 4x4 Sites" and check under Bronco Discussion for your BKO year.

Seaching exsiting threads saves duplication of information, then if you're stuck post a thread on what help you need otherwise they do tend to "FLAME NOOBS" lol lol :smilie_slap

It's all in fun but you get the idea ~ :beer

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome to FSB..!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats cool flame away!! i like a good ribbing every now and then. im sure i will give yall plenty of ammo!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good to see another houston member:rockon
you dont reconize me but im penchemigalito on tx4wd. im in the tomball/conroe chapter. i used to wheel a toy 4runner but i sold it to buy a bronco. any advice you guys have will be appreciated. i own 3 fords but i never built one before so im looking forward to the new experence!!:toothless

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB. :beer

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
you dont reconize me but im penchemigalito on tx4wd. im in the tomball/conroe chapter. i used to wheel a toy 4runner but i sold it to buy a bronco. any advice you guys have will be appreciated. i own 3 fords but i never built one before so im looking forward to the new experence!!:toothless
yep... i know who you are then... you'll like the bronco but you'll need to lighten it upa bit to bounce it where your 4runner would go

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its pretty gutted now. bad thing is all the mods i want to make to it will only add to the weight. cage, winch, sliders, and of corse sas. i picked up some hummer bead locks and tires the other day and they are heaver than i thought. so kinda hard to lighten up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts