Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, gang, I am new here but not new to Broncos. I used to have a sweet 1991 SAE Bronco that I wish I had back, but the guy who bought it has really let it go to hell. On top of that, he won't sell. So I am looking to get another Bronco, preferably a 94-96 with 351W. Here's my SAE in it's better days in my care:

I guess I'll be on the For Sale forum for a while until I can locate my new rig.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome to FSB

GIG 'EM AGGIES!!!!!!

Originaly from Perryton Texas..... just misplanted here in South Carolina because my wife's family is here..... hopefully I will return around time to retire.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, here's an update to the story. I never did find a suitable Bronco earlier this year when I joined. My wife decided she wanted out of her 2000 EB Expedition about that time so I bought her a Volvo S60 and took over the Expy. In most respects, given how I use it now (kids), it is really better for me than a Bronco.

However, here is the rest of the story, as Paul Harvey would say. I was browsing Craigslist on Friday and I found my old SAE for sale. So I called the guy up, made him an offer, and I drove it home yesterday. The 302 is gone, leaks like crazy and has real bad blowby. It's got a u-joint out too. I was afraid we wouldn't make it home (about an hour's drive) it was vibrating so bad. And the paint looks like hell, and yada, yada, yada, but it's my old Bronco, and it's good to have him home! I was pointing out all the scratches and marks I put on it and remember when this happened, etc. Lots of memories in the old dude. It has 242K miles on it now, but it runs and drives and I got it pretty decent as far as the $$ goes. I really don't need it, but this was a rescue mission.

I'll try to get an updated pic on this in a day or so. Guess I have to go shop for engines now. Maybe I'll upgrade to a 351.

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:chili: Welcome to FSB.:chili:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here's the Bronco today:

You can see it is steadily dropping oil underneath but it's not in too bad a shape for $1200.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts