Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is Scott from Lubbock TX, where I attend TX Tech University. I own a '96 EB on 4 inches with 33 A/Ts. It's got custom front and rear bumpers, K&N cone, headers, and duals single chamber flows. Just wanting to say hey. Either I or Wes will post a pic of it ASAP. Thanks
Scott

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
its about time you are here, j/k. here is the pic of his bronco. ive seen it in person and the pics do not do it justice, this thing is awesome, now when are we going to add 2 more inches of lift and 35s?

wes

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It may be pretty but It's seen it's fair share off-road. She's got some nice Texas Tatoos, gotta love all the brush ya get on some of the trails here.:D

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
scott we are now taking your bronco off-roadin up here ASAP, i thought it was still a virgin when it came to off road!

wes

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
hey welcome we will have to get together one day and take it out on ave Q!!! nice hills there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey thanks to everyone who likes it. I've put all my money in her since I got it 4 years ago. I know not as nice as some of ya'lls but hey I'm 20 and a poor college student. Be looking though for another lift and 35"s as soon as i can find some money. And once again it's so awesome to be surrounded by people who actually appreciate a Bronco. I love this site!

Scott:thumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts