Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy, New to FSB in VA Beach.

Hey y'all, been following this website many of the forums for advise and ideas for sometime now. Finally about to start my rebuild on my 1982 Bronco XLT Lariat. It is mostly stock with exceptions of a few things. It has a rebuild 351w with a C6 trans. Has a 6" lift that is worn out but still able to hold a decent set of 35 X 12.50 X 15. I'm an active duty member of the us navy and move around a bit so thought I would also use the forums to see if folks are in my area when I move around as well as getting more advise and being able to share my rebuild with folks who care. Currently I am in Virginia Beach. :beer hope to see y'all around.
:usa

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome!

I'm about four hours from there. But I've been down that way a couple of times.

I'm not going to pretend I'm a pro of Broncos, but it looks like the body of yours is in good shape, yeah? At least, from my understanding the fenders tend to rot out of those that are that old. Yours don't look like it!

How long have you been in the navy?

·
Premium Member
1996 Ford Bronco
861 Posts
Welcome! Looks like a sweet Bronco, very clean. Looking forward to seeing what you'll do to it.

Also, thank you for your service.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Impact
Thanks for the warm welcome! You're right, most the Broncos I have seen that are this old usually are eat up with rust in the fenders and the tailgate. I don't have any real rust on it, just a little bit of surface rust that I am going to take care of real soon.

Been in the Navy for about 5 years now.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Steve
Thank you, and I will been posting my build as soon as I get back in August and will be definitely seeking some advice as I'm going along. Can't wait to get my hands dirty and some busted knuckles in the process!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts