Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking a while and posting sporadically but I don't believe I ever introduced myself to yall. My name is Brandon and I'm from Aiken/Batesburg/Saluda area of South Carolina although at present I am living in Whitmire. My wife and I are trying to buy a house in Saluda county because that is where our family farm is. Anyways I look forward to meeting yall at some point although I'm sorry to say I won't be at the meet and greet (think that was last weekend?) anyways I'll try to make the next one. if i get the internet at home I will try to post pictures of my truck. She aint a bronco but shes short like one lol hope yall can handle a ford truck man. my truck is a 1994 f150 4x4 xlt on little 32x11.5 mud terrains and stock everything from the 302 to the m50d to the SHIATIE ass ttb lol... hopefully within the year i will be doing 44 front 60 rear. time will tell. glad to meet yall and if yall have any get togethers to go wheel that aren't so extreme that my stock ass can go give me a holler. Later I will be able to hang just not yet. Some of yall have some smokin badass rigs.

greetings!
Brandon (Beau)

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Welcome, Beau!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I like Belton, its a cool place. A little bit big for me but lol just about any town is a bit big for me. lol whitmire has like 1100 people and I think it's a little over-populated. good to meet yall

Beau

1 - 6 of 6 Posts