Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Made the rounds of most vehicle makes now Iam back to Ford. Picked up a used Bronco as a second car/winter driver. Drive train and chassis are solid, but the body is gone. Body mounts,as wellas most of the underside are shot. My mechanic said dont put anyone in it whose life you value. I took care of the critical issues, now I am debating if the old girl is worth saving. Wish I could even think of doing the body work myself, but due to time constraints right now, I need a dependable driver. Already have the girl listed on CL, but no solid hits. I have already had to do some work to her, including stripping down the stearing column to reassemble the ignition switch linkage. Wow, what a pain. If anyone is interested in a mechanically solid 92 with the 6 cylinder, contact me. Not trying to turn a profit, just want to turn it. Pete

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome! This bronco sounds like it might weight a little less than it did when it started out. From what I've seen there is no project too large if you have the motivation and the means.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts