Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went and bought my first full size tonight. I had a 96 F-150 a few years back and always wished I had more room inside. Anyway, its a 90 XLT with the 351 in it. Truck has 150,000 on it, but only 7K on a completely re-built engine and tranny. No body dammage at all. It has 6 month old 33x12.50's and full size spare. Its two tone, white on top and bottom with a tan stripe. Runs and drives awesome, but it does have some problems that need to be adressed. The steering column height adjustment is sloppy as hell and wont lock in place except all the way up or down. I have no idea how to fix this. While Im in there, it needs a new turn signal assembly. The AC doesnt work, but being in WA thats no big deal for now. Passenger side power window needs some attention. The drivers side door does the craziest thing, it will start randomly chiming the door ajar warning until you slam it shut again... wierd. It has an alarm with keyless entry which is cool. Interior is in fair shape, and the top and seals are in great condition. Im pretty stoked, got it for 2200 bucks. I will post pics, and be ready for some dumb ass questions. I promise I will search, but I kinda suck at it and need some hand-holding sometimes.

·
Registered
262 Posts
welcome to FSB, just try the search first, and motsa the time you find answers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts