Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Y'all!!!

Anyone here from the northern panhandle?

I went to jr high and high school in White Deer, and the majority of my family lives in the Perryton area. Just looking for folks from my old stomping grounds.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Nope I aint from the northern panhandle, but welcome to FSB :thumbup

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Howdy!
As we say here in DFW... How the hell are ya, mother****er!? (We're far more civilized here than most areas!)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Howdy!!!!

My youngest brother just graduated from TAMU and is now in VA for officers basic school.

My ENTIRE family graduated from TAMU, except me ;) I am the "Black Sheep" in that I never went to college. I chose to enlist in the Army and earn my stripes the hard way. How dumb we are in youth, had I known then what I was getting myself into.....

But I digress, I live in Beaufort, South Carolina. Which is kind of odd for me considering I am retired Army and there are two USMC bases here, one of them being Parris Island. Sure does make those "hard core" Marines snap to when they see me going to retiree functions in my class A..... a little blue and gold tab on my left shoulder usually sends them stuttering.... So much for "hard core" :rockon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts