Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overall I'd say pretty well. A few of you have asked me to post some pics so here are some I took with my iPhone. I'll add some higher res pics as time allows. In general some of the gloss or sheen is gone, but that is to be expected. In the approx. 3 years I have had it on my truck I have put it through an auto car wash probably 10-15 times and washed it by hand ONCE. The reason I did this was I wanted VERY low maintainence and it has been exactly that. If I had it to do over again I'd do it the same. Durabak sells a product called "Rejuvinator" that will bring back the new sheen but I have yet to use it even though I've had some for a couple years. I'd call the current color dark asphalt if I had to describe it and I like it quite well!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AHHHHH i want that soft topppppp so badddddddddddd
I have to thank the drunk driving 23 year old that plowed into me....she paid for it, haha. :toothless

I know the general consensus is people dislike these tops but I couldnt be happier with it. On and off quick, much less noise at highway speeds than I thought, easy to clean. Mine is the nicer sailcloth and I'm glad I went that way. I think the "other" style of top looks very grandpa camper but it's all opinion right?

OK...I'll stay on topic now...

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
I have to thank the drunk driving 23 year old that plowed into me....she paid for it, haha. :toothless

I know the general consensus is people dislike these tops but I couldnt be happier with it. On and off quick, much less noise at highway speeds than I thought, easy to clean. Mine is the nicer sailcloth and I'm glad I went that way. I think the "other" style of top looks very grandpa camper but it's all opinion right?

OK...I'll stay on topic now...
very true about the on/off part. i could take mine off in less than 30secs by myself and just under about 2 mins to put it back on.

mine was very very hard to see out of though, i basically had no rear window and just had to rely on my side mirrors

...but nothing beats an stc with the tops zipped out, it just looks so badass

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
got any before and after dan?

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
I think I do somewhere...I'll take a look and see what I can dig up.:thumbup
'

thanks cause im still debating.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts