Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

March 1st- March 31st: All Pro Comp Tires On Sale at drastically reduced prices plus you get a manufacture's mail in rebate of up to $200! www.4wheelcustoms.com
Prices and details on promotion available at www.4wheelcustoms.com

Pro Comp Tire mail in rebate promotion plus our GUARNTEED low sale price on ALL Pro Comp Tires!
Simply order 4 Pro Comp Tires at www.4wheelcustoms.com and download the rebate form.

$50 Rebate on 32" and smaller tires
$75 Rebate on 33"-35" tires
$100 Rebate on 37" tires
$200 Rebate on 38.5"-40" tires

Download rebate for here: http://www.procomptires.com/rebate_flyer.pdf

·
Registered
219 Posts
I looking to buy a set this week let me know your "drastically reduced price" on 35x12.50x15 MT. You can pm or email [email protected]

Thanks Thomas

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prices

The prices are posted on our website for all the different sizes and styles. Just add the 4 tires you want to the shopping cart and it will give you the total with shipping. Remember to print out the rebate form to mail it in for your rebate/refund from Pro Comp Tire as well. You get the 4 Wheel customs disounted price plus the rebate from Pro Comp Tire.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks, I went to the website and checked it out after I posted this..

The prices are really good, I'll be placing an order later on today..

Thomas

·
Registered
219 Posts
:cry Not such a "drastically reduced price" anymore.

Just to let everyone know...but, still a good price ...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This sale ends on the 31st. I don't know of any others planned right now... Definately in the fall but not sure about sooner than that.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale ended

This Pro Comp Tire sale has ended however we're currently running a different one on our site.

As far as the dick cepek II's, they are on our website. We mount and balance all tire and wheel combos for free. There are several different wheels on sale on our site. You build your own package by ordering the tires and wheels you want on the same order and we'll automatically mount/balance them at no charge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts