·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy shnickies!

Boise St. Leaving WAC for Mountain West
Nebraska Leaving Big 12 for Big 10
Colorado Leaving Big 12 for Pac-10

and Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Texas A&M will decide wether or not they will join the Pac-10 this week... signs are pointing to YES..

USC gets 2 year Bowl Ban!

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Think Colorado and Nebraska were leaving so they didnt have to play with UT anymore. They were getting scared!

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think Colorado and Nebraska were leaving so they didnt have to play with UT anymore. They were getting scared!
but if UT joins the Pac-10 like suspected than they would still be playing them..

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
We're gonna make shirts to sell locally that say:

"Nebraska...who needs tradition when you can make more money"

Might refine it a bit more but thats the gist of it :toothless

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Ya because the big 12 has been around for SO long...:toothless

I hope TX OK and OKS do join the pac ten because there isn't ANYTHING I'd love more than to see USC take a decade to recover from the sanctions. And to show everyone else how weak the pac 10 really is.

Aside from that I think it's complete and total BS and it pisses me off that a dirt bag c**k sucker coach and staff can run a slime bag program and NOTHING happens to them. I always knew Carrol was a shit bag, and frankly I feel the most overrated coach of my lifetime.

As for my team, ND I hope they stay independent, but it won't break my heart if they join the big ten either.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I haven't been paying any attention to what has been going on. It seems like things have gotten a little wild. This should be a very interesting year of college football. I've always disliked carrol.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Doesnt matter who goes where really. only one thing to say about all this and that is

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I wish that USC would have gotten the same sanctions as Southern Methodist.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,558 Posts
Thats strange, i thought you was from Alabama. :goodfinge
hahahaha :histerica there's talk of Va Tech joining the SEC, dont think it will happen, or should happen

no matter what, i cant wait for football to start again

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
With Boise State entering the Mountain West, Utah and BYU are shaking in their jock straps. It's going to get good. Go BSU Bronco's!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts