Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
my bko ate my money
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was reading the sticky above by adrianspeeder about trannys and t-cases,

i was looking into puting a zf5 in my bko but acording to the sticky there isnt a zf5 with a 302 bolt pattern, i also wanted to know if a bw1356 elect shft case will bolt up to the zf5 too

thanks yall

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
The 302 pattern is the same as the 300 and 351W pattern, so it will bolt up, it may not have been a combo available from the factory though. Also, the 1356 was the only t-case available with the ZF, I believe.

·
User that is Registered
998 Posts
The electric shift case will bolt up, but anticipate having to do some work with the electronics to make that electric shift case work properly.

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
I'd imagine his '92 came with an electric shift t-case, and even if it didnt Im sure the dumbest of dumbasses would realize that it would require a little wiring.

·
my bko ate my money
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The electric shift case will bolt up, but anticipate having to do some work with the electronics to make that electric shift case work properly.

yepp mine came with the elect shft case and is wired and if i remove the elect trans it would still work properly b/c i would still have the vss, PSOM, and E4OD EEC-IV......so all will be good as long as the zf will bolt in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.